Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68366
Show all folders

Nusson (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 10:53 PM

#68369, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Battlefield"

Weird, but I'm pretty sure I was there for this rage-delete too. Too bad, you were my fearless, spit-in-the-eye-of-death comrade for those last couple weeks. I don't know if you figured this out in your time, but everyone in Outlanders has their own agenda, besides what's written down in the Tree.

Yes, a cloud warrior should have been taken care of, considering your sitch, but, as a rule-of-thumb, consider everyone in your cabal a disinterested spectator until you're actually grouped with them. For real.

Good luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Batt... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Apr-08 10:08 PM
Reply A lot of firsts, Gujnuz (Guest), 30-Apr-08 05:52 AM, #2
Reply RE: A lot of firsts, Soha (Guest), 30-Apr-08 08:43 AM, #4
Reply I hated you sooo much, Ash (Guest), 30-Apr-08 01:10 PM, #5
Reply I enjoyed you a lot., Seyriannia (Guest), 22-Jun-08 09:35 PM, #6
Reply RE: A lot of firsts, Ashtalar (Guest), 23-Jun-08 11:21 AM, #7
     Reply Just realized I replied to this twice... lol, Ashtalar (Guest), 23-Jun-08 11:23 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the ..., Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 10:53 PM #1
     Reply You were one of the main things that kept me going. txt, Gujnuz (Guest), 30-Apr-08 05:55 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68366 Previous topic | Next topic