Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68366
68366, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 29 22:05:19 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gujnuz perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:133
68378, A lot of firsts
Posted by Gujnuz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I am sure it was fairly obvious this was my first Outlander. It was also my first cloud giant, first pole spec, first mace spec (since dex changes). I went trapping and cry for the build. It was rather nasty how much damage I could pour out. What sucked however was how hard it was for me to land a lot of skills, which lead to me dying in a lot of what I felt were close fights.

All in all, the character was a rather horrific failure in the pk department. Most of my pks came in massive gangs, or against people giving up a handful of levels. Neither of those are satisfying for me. Explore wise, I had a blast. The people in outlander were awesome for dragging me around to all these random places getting shiney stuffs for me.

As far as goodbyes go, I'm terrible with them. Post a reply and I will get back at you.

Gujnuz/Armonk
68380, RE: A lot of firsts
Posted by Soha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, you were one fearless sob, I can't tell you how often I'd see you about when you were sorely outnumbered. All and all nice char, I think all fights were normally 50-50 but usually a toss up how they were gonna end up. Well done tho and luck on the next.
68394, I hated you sooo much
Posted by Ash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
in game of course. Running me out of five towns within an hour span and killing my familiar I had famsee turned off of. Later on past level 45ish you really couldn't do anything to me though. It really seems that non dexy warriors have nothing compared to dexy warriors in the higher levels. Hopefully you had fun terrorizing me and have more fun with your next!
69373, I enjoyed you a lot.
Posted by Seyriannia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

It was fun dying in galadon against the tribs back in the day. Trying to raid us and some rangers against them!
69388, RE: A lot of firsts
Posted by Ashtalar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made me a much MUCH more wary person. That one day when you found me at what seemed like 8 differant guilds and even killed my familiar because I had famsee none on drove me nutty! I was watching over my shoulder nonstop as I tried to level up for you. Once I hit hero range, you seemd to have trouble with me though. Good job on the firsts and keep the scary guys coming!
69389, Just realized I replied to this twice... lol
Posted by Ashtalar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saw this pop up at the top and thought it was a new post. :P
68369, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Gujnuz the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Nusson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Weird, but I'm pretty sure I was there for this rage-delete too. Too bad, you were my fearless, spit-in-the-eye-of-death comrade for those last couple weeks. I don't know if you figured this out in your time, but everyone in Outlanders has their own agenda, besides what's written down in the Tree.

Yes, a cloud warrior should have been taken care of, considering your sitch, but, as a rule-of-thumb, consider everyone in your cabal a disinterested spectator until you're actually grouped with them. For real.

Good luck.

68379, You were one of the main things that kept me going. txt
Posted by Gujnuz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got frustrated, a lot. But everytime things started to look really bad for you, me would come blasting through dying 11 times and still going strong. I think you were right though. When it really boiled down to it, Outlander isnt so much a cabal in the sense of having allies. It felt more like loosely banded group of people who sometimes help each other.