Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68363
Show all folders

Oriarn (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 08:59 PM

#68364, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms"

Couldn't get into me for the life of this one... i've played a few ragers in the past... Vesharil.. 47 bard under Dhaevor... Arkayvorak... Raudruk... Relagark... mostly ####ty nobodies... more prominent characters of mine are Alcaledies... Shifter in Scion back when NbM was leading us with Akscereh... also played Arkan... that elf warrior in Empire...

Roleplaying a cloud giant just sucks so you guys know, it's like i'm expected to rp speaking stupid... if I don't, it's just like, i'm a human in a giant suit... which is not what my role was at all... fyi, it sucked completely, typical, mages killed my tribe and family :-P So... yeah, just lost interest, got totally tooled by everyone, doubt enhanced reactions woulda made a difference... another thing, ward of blades sucks on a warrior sword spec, don't do it, I remember Vershelt having it and he kicked ass, but trust me, you can spend your legacies on much more needed stuff.

These are the few people I remember...

Droghnhund - Your pretty badass and a good drillmaster, oughta show more often... I log plenty with my new incarnation and never see you.

Taruk - Guess dwarf sword specs just dont cut it in the flurry department or what... woulda thought you stuck around longer... guess it's just a classic failed experiment, never heard of a successful dwarf sword spec in Rager I don't think.

Xubetok - Keep at it... your like the only warrior I see consistently logging into the hero ranges for the Village.

Zhardruk... can't even remember your name it's been so long since I saw you log on... Mage-Slayer... of those rank 40 and below :-P Shame man, if you'd have gotten legacies, instead of lingering around 40, picking off whatever you can find and no doubt waning your con as you have, well... you mighta been able to make a name for yourself. Sticking around level 40 isn't proving anything to anyone.

Worthless char...

Peace out guys
See you in the fields

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Apr-08 08:48 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms, Oriarn (Guest), 29-Apr-08 08:59 PM #1
     Reply Where do you figure Clouds needs to speak stupid?, Khrathtyn (Guest), 30-Apr-08 01:18 AM, #2
     Reply I refer you to "Help Cloud Giant Speech", Minyar1 (Guest), 30-Apr-08 03:55 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms, Cezar (Guest), 30-Apr-08 02:47 AM, #3
     Reply Well.., Mage-slayer (Guest), 30-Apr-08 05:30 PM, #5
          Reply I personally thought you were badass. Though I did wan..., Vrtainen (Guest), 30-Apr-08 10:57 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68363 Previous topic | Next topic