Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68363
68363, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 29 20:47:05 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Oriarn perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:92
68364, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms
Posted by Oriarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Couldn't get into me for the life of this one... i've played a few ragers in the past... Vesharil.. 47 bard under Dhaevor... Arkayvorak... Raudruk... Relagark... mostly ####ty nobodies... more prominent characters of mine are Alcaledies... Shifter in Scion back when NbM was leading us with Akscereh... also played Arkan... that elf warrior in Empire...

Roleplaying a cloud giant just sucks so you guys know, it's like i'm expected to rp speaking stupid... if I don't, it's just like, i'm a human in a giant suit... which is not what my role was at all... fyi, it sucked completely, typical, mages killed my tribe and family :-P So... yeah, just lost interest, got totally tooled by everyone, doubt enhanced reactions woulda made a difference... another thing, ward of blades sucks on a warrior sword spec, don't do it, I remember Vershelt having it and he kicked ass, but trust me, you can spend your legacies on much more needed stuff.

These are the few people I remember...

Droghnhund - Your pretty badass and a good drillmaster, oughta show more often... I log plenty with my new incarnation and never see you.

Taruk - Guess dwarf sword specs just dont cut it in the flurry department or what... woulda thought you stuck around longer... guess it's just a classic failed experiment, never heard of a successful dwarf sword spec in Rager I don't think.

Xubetok - Keep at it... your like the only warrior I see consistently logging into the hero ranges for the Village.

Zhardruk... can't even remember your name it's been so long since I saw you log on... Mage-Slayer... of those rank 40 and below :-P Shame man, if you'd have gotten legacies, instead of lingering around 40, picking off whatever you can find and no doubt waning your con as you have, well... you mighta been able to make a name for yourself. Sticking around level 40 isn't proving anything to anyone.

Worthless char...

Peace out guys
See you in the fields
68371, Where do you figure Clouds needs to speak stupid?
Posted by Khrathtyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Oriarn from an enemy standpoint. You were always willing to throw down, even if I was a healer. Don't feel bad about me killing you in Balator because I got Vreksoek 2 minutes later, and then Riv right after Vreksoek. Vengeance is pretty potent against Clouds it seems.
68402, I refer you to "Help Cloud Giant Speech"
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm personaly tired of the fire, cloud, and storm giants running around speaking in proper english.
68375, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oriarn the Champion of Arms
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I remember correctly, I was actually quite impressed with your level of RP when I interviewed you. Which was the reason why I recommended you (maybe I inducted you, I can't remember). Later on I did scratch my head because I didn't see the RP as much anymore. If I were to guess, you had already lost the motivation for the character. There were a few times I think you came close to a few village no-no's, which often times is a product of not caring. Good luck with your next incarnation.
68406, Well..
Posted by Mage-slayer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Times have been very sparse. I haven't been around at all for two weeks, and infrequently for the past month or two.
68417, I personally thought you were badass. Though I did want to ask you about wearing THAT girdle.
Posted by Vrtainen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know it's non-magic but c'mon. Chromatic energy?