Subject: "Well..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329
Show all folders

Baltizar (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 07:15 PM

#68359, "Well..."

Here's the thing. I really made alot of mistakes with the way I handled this character. First and foremost I really messed up by putting 10 affinity points into lightning. Yea forked lightning hits for OBLITS and ANNIALATES, but it also draws everyone in the room into the fight, which really REALLY sucks when you are fighting tribs mostly. I could have been really good with the right set of gear and all, but that was just too far off in sight. And then when 4 scions raided against 5 of us and only Macha and me defended, that was just the last straw. I have the log, I will post eventually. Add that to the fact that I got full looted, when I didn't even have anything extra special, and add that to the fact that I have finals comming up next week; it was just my time. On Outlander I have to say that it is really sad that we would rather all die to our enemies then organize and win, but I guess that is what comes with the territory. I will say this though. Outlander was the most fun cabal I have ever been in. I hear people saying that it sucks and all, but #### that. The roleplaying possibilities are ####ing endless. I will definatly be back, but maybe as some warrior class next time. Or if I am an invoker, things will be extremely different. To the people who helped me over the 225 hours: Jhoqu, Gujnuz, Vrek, Macha, Seyriannia, Suldakur; you guys hold it down. And I gotta give a special thanks to Throkk for inducting me and giving me a chance. It was a wonderful experience.

PS. To all you Outlanders out there I already have my next character rolled and just by my very existance, we are enemies. Hope you like sleeping.... Catch you in the fields....

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baltizar the Weaver of the El... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Apr-08 10:52 PM
Reply Well..., Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:15 PM #3
Reply You didn't get full looted. You got full sacced., Magus_Guest (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:36 PM, #5
Reply You see?, Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 10:34 PM, #6
Reply Deadeye..txt, Jhoqu (Guest), 29-Apr-08 12:30 PM, #2
Reply RE: Deadeye..txt, Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:20 PM, #4
Reply This is a bummer., Vrek (Guest), 29-Apr-08 01:43 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329 Previous topic | Next topic