Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baltizar the Weaver of the El..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Apr-08 10:52 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68329, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baltizar the Weaver of the Elements"

Mon Apr 28 22:50:04 2008

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Baltizar perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:225

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well..., Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:15 PM, #3
Reply You didn't get full looted. You got full sacced., Magus_Guest (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:36 PM, #5
Reply You see?, Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 10:34 PM, #6
Reply Deadeye..txt, Jhoqu (Guest), 29-Apr-08 12:30 PM, #2
Reply RE: Deadeye..txt, Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:20 PM, #4
Reply This is a bummer., Vrek (Guest), 29-Apr-08 01:43 AM, #1

Baltizar (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 07:15 PM

#68359, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

Here's the thing. I really made alot of mistakes with the way I handled this character. First and foremost I really messed up by putting 10 affinity points into lightning. Yea forked lightning hits for OBLITS and ANNIALATES, but it also draws everyone in the room into the fight, which really REALLY sucks when you are fighting tribs mostly. I could have been really good with the right set of gear and all, but that was just too far off in sight. And then when 4 scions raided against 5 of us and only Macha and me defended, that was just the last straw. I have the log, I will post eventually. Add that to the fact that I got full looted, when I didn't even have anything extra special, and add that to the fact that I have finals comming up next week; it was just my time. On Outlander I have to say that it is really sad that we would rather all die to our enemies then organize and win, but I guess that is what comes with the territory. I will say this though. Outlander was the most fun cabal I have ever been in. I hear people saying that it sucks and all, but #### that. The roleplaying possibilities are ####ing endless. I will definatly be back, but maybe as some warrior class next time. Or if I am an invoker, things will be extremely different. To the people who helped me over the 225 hours: Jhoqu, Gujnuz, Vrek, Macha, Seyriannia, Suldakur; you guys hold it down. And I gotta give a special thanks to Throkk for inducting me and giving me a chance. It was a wonderful experience.

PS. To all you Outlanders out there I already have my next character rolled and just by my very existance, we are enemies. Hope you like sleeping.... Catch you in the fields....

Magus_Guest (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 07:36 PM

#68362, "You didn't get full looted. You got full sacced."
In response to Reply #3

Fatfrumos is a huge douche bag.

He can play in his own sandbox for all I care.

Nusson (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 10:34 PM

#68368, "You see?"
In response to Reply #3

I con died in the time it took for your rage to come up...sorta shines the light of doubt on your decision.

Anywho, I was camo'd, standing there when that wrecking crew came through. I had already died twice so I wasn't going to (ha) throw my life away getting up there again. I mean, the first time Igbah killed me with his g-d riposte. ! I know. We had no chance playing it army against army, especially with all the prep-savvy mages we faced.

Good luck with the next. Next time take a deep breath...smoke, drink, whack-it...something before you delete. We really could have used you last week.

Jhoqu (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 12:30 PM

#68343, "Deadeye..txt"
In response to Reply #0

Man this sucks. I knew when it happened and was just hoping that you would calm down and reconsider. The six scion night Outlanders were dying all over by ones and twos because they were organized and we were not. I kept wanting to start giving oreders and tell everyone what to do but I just dont feel thats what the position is all about. Ten min after you deleted a Scion was dead, a couple quit and we had our item and theirs. Sorry it went down the way it did.

As for Balt I thought you brought a lot to the cabal. Your roleplay was solid and always held your own in any interaction. I know the efforting it takes for an invoker to grow strong and tried to help where I could. I'll miss having you around for alot more than just the shields. See you in the fields.

Baltizar (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 07:20 PM

#68361, "RE: Deadeye..txt"
In response to Reply #2

I understand man. It definatly wasnt your fault that I died. But man, when we are all out there getting worked, someone has to step up and get us together. No one is going to listen to me, I just didn't have the pull. But I believe that you are a damn good character and I will miss the rp too.. You really showed me alot, and I would have gotten worked a whole lot worse had it not been for your help. It's on you to keep the tree running smoothly.. Be well.

-Deadeye.

Vrek (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 01:43 AM

#68330, "This is a bummer."
In response to Reply #0

Was looking forward to hanging out some more and fighting some with you when you got to hero. I always hate seeing somebody delete a hero invoker before he gets to play it out for a while. You seemed like you had a cool attitude. I hope you had fun. See ya Balt, GLWYN dude.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329 Previous topic | Next topic