Subject: "Deadeye..txt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329
Show all folders

Jhoqu (Guest)Tue 29-Apr-08 12:30 PM

#68343, "Deadeye..txt"

Man this sucks. I knew when it happened and was just hoping that you would calm down and reconsider. The six scion night Outlanders were dying all over by ones and twos because they were organized and we were not. I kept wanting to start giving oreders and tell everyone what to do but I just dont feel thats what the position is all about. Ten min after you deleted a Scion was dead, a couple quit and we had our item and theirs. Sorry it went down the way it did.

As for Balt I thought you brought a lot to the cabal. Your roleplay was solid and always held your own in any interaction. I know the efforting it takes for an invoker to grow strong and tried to help where I could. I'll miss having you around for alot more than just the shields. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baltizar the Weaver of the El... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Apr-08 10:52 PM
Reply Well..., Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:15 PM, #3
Reply You didn't get full looted. You got full sacced., Magus_Guest (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:36 PM, #5
Reply You see?, Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 10:34 PM, #6
Reply Deadeye..txt, Jhoqu (Guest), 29-Apr-08 12:30 PM #2
Reply RE: Deadeye..txt, Baltizar (Guest), 29-Apr-08 07:20 PM, #4
Reply This is a bummer., Vrek (Guest), 29-Apr-08 01:43 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68329 Previous topic | Next topic