Subject: "RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let people who've attacked them before just walk by when they're hurt. I still waited until he stopped fighting you anyway. Whatever. NT" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826
Show all folders

Careashiin (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 07:43 AM

#66862, "RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let people who've attacked them before just walk by when they're hurt. I still waited until he stopped fighting you anyway. Whatever. NT"

Not to tell another player how to play a villager but, I was no enemy of the villager as far as I know, and just because I smited you one time or another, (I hardly remember) I don't think OOC it's very villager-ish to be attacking a non-mage, non-enemy of battle that is not being aggressive to you. Something along the lines of focusing on the true enemy, etc, etc. Then again, you didn't know eating d-invis flowers were against battle ways either, apparrently?

As far as walking by when being hurt, I think you knew I have/had the tools to destroy you pretty quickly if I wanted to, and you tried to cheap it out by going after me just as I finished fighting an Enemy of battle. I'm not master of Battle policy but, I don't see how you IC would have any sense of pride in killing a priest that kicked your ass in your youth, that was fairly well softened up after fighting an Imperial Shaman. Maybe this has to do with why you never got inducted? Think outside the box my friend, Outside!

Best part...

Hazarakt tells you: #### you.
Hazarakt tells you: ####.
keepreply
He's not there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hazarakt the Warrior of the Blad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-Feb-08 02:32 AM
Reply tsk tsk, Careashiin (Guest), 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM, #1
     Reply Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-soc..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:15 AM, #2
     Reply BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let peopl..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:18 AM, #3
          Reply RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let p..., Careashiin (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:43 AM #4
          Reply Just saying., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply I love seeing you complain! Considering the character! ..., CraftedD (Guest), 01-Mar-08 11:58 AM, #8
          Reply There is a fine line..., Lyristeon, 01-Mar-08 07:52 AM, #5
               Reply It's not as if I ran around and did this all the time., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 08:07 AM, #7
               Reply Just so you know..., Lyristeon, 02-Mar-08 03:35 PM, #9
               Reply I smoked Kasty's emperor due the main part she was slau..., Thrakazhaar (Guest), 02-Mar-08 04:55 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826 Previous topic | Next topic