Subject: "RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained General of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6678
Show all folders

Ooqogar (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 10:43 AM

#6685, "RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained General of War"

Thus ends the saga of a spear spec fire giant. I got a little tired of him toward the end, but overall I would say he was a successful character. I had failed with my previous attempts at ragers and wanted to make a rager that I could be proud of. I did my best to always live up to what I thought the principles of the village were and should be. I did my best to never gang bang. I also tried to never attack priests. I raided any and every cabal possible, whether I had the numbers on my side or not. I think I succeeded so I am happy.

Notes on the character: Sphere was deception which I took as a mild thing. I basically played it as Ooqogar pretending to be much dumber than he really was. At the same time I wanted him to be a true fire giant and not be a paragon of intelligence regardless. As a result I had an excuse to do some really really dumb things, which was nice. Overall I was happy with my choice of specs, though I don't think I will ever do a giant spear/staff spec again. Legacies are awesome, great job on them Imms.

Cabals:
Battle - I liked most of you, though there are always some problem areas. I think the best thing any of you can do is to always look at the big picture. Swirzza, I always liked your character. Shamus, you deserved leadership. Austyn, Tasharis, you both have the potential to be great. Don't rage delete. No others active at my times come to mind. Intronan, thanks for the induction and the talks. You are an excellent addition to the Battle pantheon.

Warlock - you guys are tepid, rarely raiding, not sure what you do all the time. The invokers were decent I guess, but I was really always at a disadvantage fighting them. Lintronea is probably the best out of all of you (and she used to be fun, but got all annoying the last 100 hours or so).

Scions - for the most part I didn't have many of you in range the hours I tend to play. The ones I had have passed on. Dwoggurd, I got lucky killing you that one time. I hated fighting warriors because I felt that distracted me from my real task, mages. But for the most part, without a warrior no mages would even come near the village or show up at the Chasm to defend.

Nexus - again, not a power when I was around. Fought some of you and generally had no other interactions.

Independents - Brindelbik, probably my best friend, enjoyed all the fights and talks; Llohuir, I like your character, wish you were around more.

On to the next. Thanks to all for the continual entertainment.

an eog-tipped harpoon named "Jagged Ash" has signed out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained General of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-May-02 10:35 AM
Reply Good job !, Bethrella (Guest), 25-May-02 08:17 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Quoquar (Guest), 25-May-02 04:56 AM, #23
Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Vladamir, 23-May-02 11:39 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Quoquar (Guest), 23-May-02 07:41 PM, #9
Reply Quoquar, Ooqogar (Guest), 25-May-02 03:36 AM, #20
Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., OriginalQuoquar (Guest), 25-May-02 05:12 AM, #24
Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Ooqogar (Guest), 23-May-02 10:43 AM #1
     Reply Good job, Yekirat (Guest), 23-May-02 11:31 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Vomalice (Guest), 23-May-02 11:41 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Tasharis (Guest), 23-May-02 12:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Lintronea (Guest), 23-May-02 12:23 PM, #5
     Reply Well Ooq, Swirzza (Guest), 23-May-02 02:01 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Dalentar, 23-May-02 05:16 PM, #7
     Reply Bah, knew I forgot someone, Ooqogar (Guest), 23-May-02 06:21 PM, #8
          Reply Someone ? You forgot me !, Quoquar (Guest), 24-May-02 07:06 PM, #19
     Reply Just curious.., Siacla (Guest), 24-May-02 05:36 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Just curious.., Ooqogar (Guest), 24-May-02 04:28 PM, #17
          Reply One more thing.., Me again (Guest), 25-May-02 04:55 AM, #22
     Reply Excellent work, Brindelbik (Guest), 24-May-02 05:37 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Excellent work, Ooqogar (Guest), 24-May-02 04:35 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Kerikorlian (Guest), 24-May-02 12:55 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Boy Scout (Guest), 24-May-02 01:08 PM, #14
          Reply Why stay and fight?, Ooqogar (Guest), 24-May-02 04:23 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (CON) Ooqogar the Enduring, Crimson-Stained Genera..., Intronan, 24-May-02 01:57 PM, #15
     Reply Well done, Dwoggurd (Guest), 25-May-02 04:20 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6678 Previous topic | Next topic