Subject: "Hmm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66748
Show all folders

Grecken (Guest)Thu 28-Feb-08 03:21 AM

#66762, "Hmm..."

You ganged me more than any other villager I've ever seen, granted a lot of it was just lack of communication and a little bit of autoassist. There's a particular fight on the mountain that sticks out in my mind. I can't count the number of times I would be chasing you when you were writhing and some other villager would intercept me. Lalvyal had such a special talent for that sometimes I thought you two coordinated it. After the fifth time that happened in a single log in (not all associated with you), I just gave up trying to fight solo. Nothing more annoying than to watch your foes run away.

But my first impression of you was when you looted Andaayhn and sacrificed his clothes, which isn't a big deal, better to do that so we can get them back than give them to Tahren so we have to wait for a crash/reboot. But the second time you did that, it kinda pissed Grecken off. So that kinda tainted any future relations. I just thought your character was supposed to be an ass so I didn't really think that much of it from an OOC perspective. The accusations of permagroups got old as well. I hear that crap and I think the person is just looking for an excuse to blame their losing on. Maybe that's not how you mean it, but that's what I think of when I hear it. Andaayhn bonds with me more than twice the time he bonds with Praeto, and I'm alone and unbonded more than twice the time I am bonded.

As to your perception of the Nexus, I think it's your own personal inability to see it's role that makes you think that it has no place. Maybe you shouldn't play so many villagers and try out a Nexun?

I forgot to log that one fight at the village where you almost got me cause I comitted to bad tactics. And there for a while you had uncanny luck to be in or entering the Island as I woke up. You shoulda let Fjarn kill me that time outside Galadon. He had me permalagged and then you cranialed me to steal his kill.

During one of our fights I was so laggy I had my treant rescue me right after a dirt kick and I sat there for four rounds waiting on my command to go in so I just ran inside and waited for the advantage to come to me. I felt kinda bad for that since I don't like sitting behind the Guardian, but my other option was to quaff a potion and drop link which looks worse.

All in all I liked fighting you. Especially when you got the hang of fighting a druid and I had to think of other things than spam sunray. You should've been able to rock my world with your build in an unprepared fight, and you did on occasion when I forgot to remove a certain trinket. Maybe a few more fights and you woulda had it down perfect.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Atrinycyn Shadowlark the Legend of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-08 10:16 PM
Reply Even though you dont like me, Andaayhn (Guest), 27-Feb-08 11:42 PM, #5
Reply RE: Even though you dont like me, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 12:30 AM, #6
Reply Understood, Andaayhn (Guest), 28-Feb-08 01:31 AM, #7
     Reply Alright man, makes sense. Good luck and enjoy! -nt-, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 10:16 AM, #12
Reply RE: Even though you dont like me, Isildur, 28-Feb-08 03:32 PM, #28
Reply Was fun, Malrokael (Guest), 27-Feb-08 10:58 PM, #2
Reply Forgot about you..., Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 27-Feb-08 11:21 PM, #4
Reply Quick goodbyes, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 27-Feb-08 10:42 PM, #1
     Reply Dirty Pig Hooker! I was going to give you some help so..., Kruuank (Guest), 27-Feb-08 11:06 PM, #3
     Reply Hmm..., Grecken (Guest), 28-Feb-08 03:21 AM #8
     Reply I'm a bit surprised..., Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 10:55 AM, #15
     Reply The others, Grecken (Guest), 28-Feb-08 11:31 AM, #17
          Reply RE: The others, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 12:04 PM, #18
          Reply RE: The others, Kastellyn, 28-Feb-08 12:04 PM, #19
          Reply I'd like to chime in., Hiku (Guest), 28-Feb-08 12:38 PM, #21
     Reply I've played Nexus and Battle recently and I personally ..., Kruuank (Guest), 28-Feb-08 03:11 PM, #27
     Reply As Iltch.., Lhydia, 28-Feb-08 08:28 AM, #9
     Reply heh, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 10:42 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Quick goodbyes, Praeto (Guest), 28-Feb-08 09:04 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Quick goodbyes, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 10:45 AM, #14
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Dragrahl (Guest), 28-Feb-08 10:00 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Sorry to see you go., Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 11:08 AM, #16
     Reply Not Bad, Kastellyn, 28-Feb-08 12:33 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Not Bad, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 01:13 PM, #24
     Reply Bound to happend!, Ckol (Guest), 28-Feb-08 12:44 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Bound to happend!, Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 01:10 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Quick goodbyes, Fjarn (Guest), 28-Feb-08 01:25 PM, #25
          Reply No hard feelings.., Grysh - Icthaen (Guest), 28-Feb-08 01:50 PM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66748 Previous topic | Next topic