Subject: "Joining village at rank 30 and raiding that one cabal solo moments later." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65937
Show all folders

Krilcovk (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 12:35 PM

#65971, "Joining village at rank 30 and raiding that one cabal solo moments later."

I remember back in the day I had a svirf warrior. I went and mastered deathblow in aldevari, went to tarlavon and north up the river and raided that cabal solo with old-Bloodthirstin svirf axe spec. I like the tweaking job.... to bad you cant thirst and sit on the eastern road and accidently one round someone with a nice set anymore. Now you can roll a binder and kill most anyone in half your attempts. Knuets.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Deurham the Vanquisher of Advers... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Jan-08 08:56 PM
Reply Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Con Di..., Deurham (Guest), 29-Jan-08 12:32 AM, #1
     Reply later, yevandr (Guest), 29-Jan-08 09:59 AM, #2
     Reply Berz lowers db??, Duerham (Guest), 29-Jan-08 11:17 AM, #3
          Reply Berserk lowers any skill that isn't 100%, Twist, 29-Jan-08 11:50 AM, #4
               Reply Joining village at rank 30 and raiding that one cabal s..., Krilcovk (Guest), 29-Jan-08 12:35 PM #5
     Reply RE: Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Co..., Cezar (Guest), 29-Jan-08 02:29 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65937 Previous topic | Next topic