Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Deurham the Vanquisher of Advers..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65937
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Jan-08 08:56 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65937, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Deurham the Vanquisher of Adversaries"

Mon Jan 28 19:52:53 2008

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Deurham perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Con Di..., Deurham (Guest), 29-Jan-08 12:32 AM, #1
     Reply later, yevandr (Guest), 29-Jan-08 09:59 AM, #2
     Reply Berz lowers db??, Duerham (Guest), 29-Jan-08 11:17 AM, #3
          Reply Berserk lowers any skill that isn't 100%, Twist, 29-Jan-08 11:50 AM, #4
               Reply Joining village at rank 30 and raiding that one cabal s..., Krilcovk (Guest), 29-Jan-08 12:35 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Co..., Cezar (Guest), 29-Jan-08 02:29 PM, #6

Deurham (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 12:32 AM

#65955, "Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Con Di..."
In response to Reply #0

Cezar you rocked.

Yevandr - you bored me for some reason.

Golhyr - after you kicked the crap out of my mage - i decided to roll a villager - shame that shortly after I joined - you died.

Harol - thanks for everything - you made big impacts in the direction I took my character.

Iltch - everyone hated you - but nobody hated you as much as I did after I entwined you, and you beat me toe to toe. And the one time you saw me get my weapons out of my backpack, then stole my backpack and held it up, i almost cried laughing so hard.

To the village - I'll enjoy fighting you with my A/B/S 6 shield tribunal invoker. *winks* Because we all know how overpowered deathblow is. *pptthbbtbtttt* Keep it up - best cabal in cf.

To all the mages I one or two rounded - you made the character worth playing. Nothing beat lashing a gnome and watching 5 or 6 obliterates fly by with grim weapons followed by "trophy gnome"

yevandr (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 09:59 AM

#65959, "later"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry if I bored you but I try for more of a lead by example approach rather then the jinroh yell at everyone about every little thing approach. As a result I am generally either hunting, raiding, interviewing, or exploring all the time and not really interacting much with younger villagers.

As for deathblow, Take the 120 hours to perfect it and then you might revise your comment. The problem though is you need it in the 90's for it to be useful and until you master it berserk will always drop it too low to really be seen often. Once perfected you pretty much land one every fight, if not multiple db's in the same round.

Duerham (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 11:17 AM

#65966, "Berz lowers db??"
In response to Reply #2

no wai! I was ALWAYS zerkin.... I thought it HELPED???

TwistTue 29-Jan-08 11:50 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65968, "Berserk lowers any skill that isn't 100%"
In response to Reply #3

...in most cases by 10%.

Krilcovk (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 12:35 PM

#65971, "Joining village at rank 30 and raiding that one cabal s..."
In response to Reply #4

I remember back in the day I had a svirf warrior. I went and mastered deathblow in aldevari, went to tarlavon and north up the river and raided that cabal solo with old-Bloodthirstin svirf axe spec. I like the tweaking job.... to bad you cant thirst and sit on the eastern road and accidently one round someone with a nice set anymore. Now you can roll a binder and kill most anyone in half your attempts. Knuets.

Cezar (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 02:29 PM

#65976, "RE: Had more fun Roleplaying than Playing - Tried to Co..."
In response to Reply #1

I thought your rp was outstanding. You made me laugh my ass off several times. You were just outside that hero range, and I was hoping to see you break though to hero. I was looking forward to seeing you in more action.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65937 Previous topic | Next topic