Subject: "Chuntog!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572
Show all folders

Chuntog! (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 10:46 AM

#6580, "Chuntog!"

-Not to say anything, but you do not understand the life of an orc now because you were part of a cabal. You had extra powers to assist you and with doppel you had a way to hide before you got hide and you had surprise which orcs do not have now. In addition you had free weapons with chaos blade, an extra way to do damage with chromatic fire, muddle, garble, and mirror. Also, you had a nice place to hide (cabal) as well! You were very far from being what an orc is now. I don't think you understand how good entropy powers are nor understand the situation orcs are in now.

Chuntog agree wit Naz mostly. Chuntog was Scion, so no have da great power. Chuntog not have new Orc powers either, which gud! But Chuntog had 95% ratio, kill kill! Chuntog hear about Orcs saying too tough lately, so Chuntog play new Orc for bit! New Chuntog only get to like level 35 tink, but had 100% dis time. CHUNTOG! Chuntog know is harder in few ranks above, but Chuntog still like da Orcs! Chuntog tink da Gramoti do purty good job though. Like Orc power! Mebbe Orc need da small changes, but overall Orcs is... CHUNTOG!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Gramoti the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 16-May-02 08:48 PM
Reply Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Goapa (Guest), 16-May-02 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Vomalice (Guest), 16-May-02 09:54 PM, #2
     Reply I hated grouping with you., Daiken (Guest), 17-May-02 03:10 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Krivohan, 17-May-02 06:16 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Nazgauga (Guest), 17-May-02 06:29 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 06:47 AM, #6
     Reply Retort and an idea for Orcs!, Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 10:05 AM, #7
          Reply Chuntog!, Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 10:46 AM #8
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 01:35 PM, #9
          Reply You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..., Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 04:55 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 05:50 PM, #11
                    Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Isildur, 17-May-02 06:33 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572 Previous topic | Next topic