Subject: "RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572
Show all folders

Eleke (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 05:50 PM

#6576, "RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..."

I hate to mess up your outlook on events now, but I didn't "recall and die". And I don't "keep dying". The number of times i've died to another can be counted on one hand I believe, though it may be more like seven times. As for tanking, doing storm giants at 42 or so even with perfected defenses can be a pain in the ass. Keep in mind I wasn't hasted or sanced. I believe our ranking that time was screwed up when the other person there (I don't remember who) got half the giants on the mountain on his butt. That "15 minutes of ranking" is the only interaction you had with me besides me congratulating you on becoming the orc chief and kind of hoping you would stick around, which you did not.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Gramoti the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 16-May-02 08:48 PM
Reply Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Goapa (Guest), 16-May-02 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Vomalice (Guest), 16-May-02 09:54 PM, #2
     Reply I hated grouping with you., Daiken (Guest), 17-May-02 03:10 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Krivohan, 17-May-02 06:16 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Nazgauga (Guest), 17-May-02 06:29 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 06:47 AM, #6
     Reply Retort and an idea for Orcs!, Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 10:05 AM, #7
          Reply Chuntog!, Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 10:46 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 01:35 PM, #9
          Reply You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..., Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 04:55 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 05:50 PM #11
                    Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Isildur, 17-May-02 06:33 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572 Previous topic | Next topic