Subject: "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6538
Show all folders

Diraric (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 08:49 PM

#6540, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"

No particularly good reason for deleting besides the fact that I got really bored with the character. Battle at the moment is a prime example of why having a hard ass leader ends up ruining the Cabal. Don't get me wrong Loborguz did a good job when he was on and fighting and yes most of the time the village had the head BUT Loborguz was a hard ass on the inductions far far harder than I have been with any of my Leaders. Ultimately when he con died battle only had a few members by the time I got in this had risen to a decent level but then something happened that changed that. Got back into battle again numbers were decent but after a while people stopped showing up, I think I probably spent about 60-70% of my time as a hero rager as the only person in the Cabal. This was a very very very boring existance.

The other thing that started to get to me after a while is the total lack of attentiveness people put into the small things on roleplay. For instance my character could not yell at all, even when attacked I would not yell, I was shocked that noone actually abused this fact when it came to wanting to attack me in town.

Scion : Honestly get off your sorry asses and stop living in the shadow of Dullameh and Khirovan.

Good aligns : Honestly get off your sorry asses and stop living in fear over Dullameh, you die you get gear again. Play a rager some time and you ill get real good at the whole re-equiping thing . I can think of a number of ways Dullameh can be killed the longer you leave it the harder its going to get.

Battle Imms : Didnt interact much here, Thror thanks for inducting me,
Intronan glad I gave you a slight chuckle a couple weeks back.

Rekuch : Man you have balls the size of oranges, my only hope is that your girlfriend likes the taste of orange juice. HAR HAR HAR

Grubbin: See Rekuch

Tobeldest : See Grubbin

Brindlebik : You were the only mage I had respect for as a player it was refreshing to fight you and a number of times when the odds were stacked against you, you would still fight one on one.

Ooquagar : Had alot of respect for you keep it up.

Thalongrim : Quite a nice character but your approach to fighting ragers aint working, think about why and you may be able to turn the fights to your favour.

Nydeikon : Damn you were hard to beat at times, the fight never went down to the wire either you would convincingly win or I would. I seemed to be cursed with you having the ability to snap my wrist.

I know there are others so if I have forgotten you sorry.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 14-May-02 05:07 AM
Reply Sigh..., Llohuir, 21-May-02 07:47 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Diraric (Guest), 20-May-02 08:49 PM #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Vomalice (Guest), 20-May-02 10:01 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Diraric (Guest), 21-May-02 06:27 PM, #10
Reply Har, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 04:16 AM, #8
Reply RE: Har, Diraric (Guest), 21-May-02 06:24 PM, #9
     Reply To give Diraric some due credit..., Karhon (Guest), 21-May-02 11:21 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Brindelbik (Guest), 24-May-02 05:41 AM, #13
Reply Good luck on your next,, Karhon (Guest), 14-May-02 08:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Thalongrim (Guest), 14-May-02 02:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Bethrella (Guest), 14-May-02 08:39 AM, #3
Reply Good, Zheesus (Guest), 14-May-02 08:15 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Good .. quick reply, real farewell to follow., Diraric (Guest), 14-May-02 08:22 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6538 Previous topic | Next topic