Subject: "(DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6538
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-May-02 05:07 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6538, "(DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"

Tue May 14 06:10:48 2002

5 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Diraric perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:238
PK Ratio:61% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sigh..., Llohuir, 21-May-02 07:47 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Diraric (Guest), 20-May-02 08:49 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Vomalice (Guest), 20-May-02 10:01 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Diraric (Guest), 21-May-02 06:27 PM, #10
Reply Har, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 04:16 AM, #8
Reply RE: Har, Diraric (Guest), 21-May-02 06:24 PM, #9
     Reply To give Diraric some due credit..., Karhon (Guest), 21-May-02 11:21 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Brindelbik (Guest), 24-May-02 05:41 AM, #13
Reply Good luck on your next,, Karhon (Guest), 14-May-02 08:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Thalongrim (Guest), 14-May-02 02:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster, Bethrella (Guest), 14-May-02 08:39 AM, #3
Reply Good, Zheesus (Guest), 14-May-02 08:15 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Good .. quick reply, real farewell to follow., Diraric (Guest), 14-May-02 08:22 AM, #2

LlohuirTue 21-May-02 07:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6539, "Sigh..."
In response to Reply #0

You were one hard-ass rager from the rumors around. decided to pick on you, but you sent me fleeing instead. Good set of skills there. Actually I felt bad when you were slept by Lintrona at the eastern x-roads. Didn't want to hit to underhandedly, but with my RP, i'd seize any chance to wipe a person off the face of Thera. So... OIC -> sorry about that man; IC -> I'm pretty pleased you kicked the bucket.

Sigh... I really hope I can spend more time in the realms but things are running hot for me at work and home. I'd try to squeeze in some time to play. I'm enjoying myself in CF as this character a lot.

Wished I could have spoken with you more, I'm sure I can learn many things from you.

Take care, chump! Another one leaving... sheesshhh.

Diraric (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 08:49 PM

#6540, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

No particularly good reason for deleting besides the fact that I got really bored with the character. Battle at the moment is a prime example of why having a hard ass leader ends up ruining the Cabal. Don't get me wrong Loborguz did a good job when he was on and fighting and yes most of the time the village had the head BUT Loborguz was a hard ass on the inductions far far harder than I have been with any of my Leaders. Ultimately when he con died battle only had a few members by the time I got in this had risen to a decent level but then something happened that changed that. Got back into battle again numbers were decent but after a while people stopped showing up, I think I probably spent about 60-70% of my time as a hero rager as the only person in the Cabal. This was a very very very boring existance.

The other thing that started to get to me after a while is the total lack of attentiveness people put into the small things on roleplay. For instance my character could not yell at all, even when attacked I would not yell, I was shocked that noone actually abused this fact when it came to wanting to attack me in town.

Scion : Honestly get off your sorry asses and stop living in the shadow of Dullameh and Khirovan.

Good aligns : Honestly get off your sorry asses and stop living in fear over Dullameh, you die you get gear again. Play a rager some time and you ill get real good at the whole re-equiping thing . I can think of a number of ways Dullameh can be killed the longer you leave it the harder its going to get.

Battle Imms : Didnt interact much here, Thror thanks for inducting me,
Intronan glad I gave you a slight chuckle a couple weeks back.

Rekuch : Man you have balls the size of oranges, my only hope is that your girlfriend likes the taste of orange juice. HAR HAR HAR

Grubbin: See Rekuch

Tobeldest : See Grubbin

Brindlebik : You were the only mage I had respect for as a player it was refreshing to fight you and a number of times when the odds were stacked against you, you would still fight one on one.

Ooquagar : Had alot of respect for you keep it up.

Thalongrim : Quite a nice character but your approach to fighting ragers aint working, think about why and you may be able to turn the fights to your favour.

Nydeikon : Damn you were hard to beat at times, the fight never went down to the wire either you would convincingly win or I would. I seemed to be cursed with you having the ability to snap my wrist.

I know there are others so if I have forgotten you sorry.

Vomalice (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 10:01 PM

#6545, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #6

I didnt have much of a chance fighting you...on land. Water though.....got you to duel me once. You were skilled, but yeh, I can see how you got bored. You always seemed to be the lone evil, rager about. Not a great combo during times of mostly lightwalkers/maran/warlocks..and a few scions.

Luck on your next.

Diraric (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 06:27 PM

#6546, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #7

Opps, sorry I forgot you, you were another one of those people that only fought me one on one. The air form didnt have me to worried, but damn I really didnt like going on the water when you were about. That duel you tore me a new a-hole, but its quite easy to avoid water forms hence one of the fundamental weaknesses of the form.

Dwoggurd (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 04:16 AM

#6542, "Har"
In response to Reply #6

You get into battle, ranked with a flock of ragers
and decided to sit at 40. You aren't the first and
aren't the last at that, not a big problem here.
When the most of ragers deleted, you stopped to show.
Once another flock of ragers was formed ( Thralkoz and Co )
you started to show again ( what a surprise ),
ranked this time to hero, but whoops, this flock is gone
now as well, so you delete.
In short, this is my vision of the whole situation.

Diraric (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 06:24 PM

#6543, "RE: Har"
In response to Reply #8

Dwoggurd I cant even begin to tell you how wrong you are.

Karhon (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 11:21 PM

#6544, "To give Diraric some due credit..."
In response to Reply #9

I think there was about two or three weeks straight where I remember typing who pk and seeing ten goodies on, three scions, and Diraric all by himself. And he was mostly towards the bottom of the list, or if he got on after me, he'd be on for at least a couple hours. Being alone a lot may have been part of his reason for leaving, but he was no coward and he didn't hide behind other people at all, during my experiences with him.

Brindelbik (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 05:41 AM

#6541, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #6

Another rager I liked. We didn't interact too often, most of the time it was during the heat of battle. You stuck it out through some tough times. If it wasn't the light brigade of maran/warlock/goodie bards, it was the scion horde. Kudos and good luck on your next.

Karhon (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 08:47 PM

#6547, "Good luck on your next,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our few interactions. You were definitely a challenge for me, and our conversations were very fruitful rp wise. I think you defeated me in every one on one fight up until last night in Tar Valon (The first fight we had, not the second where you got ganged.) And I'm sure it was because you weren't ready. (At least I assumed you weren't expecting it, why else would someone boneshatter a shaman who is supplicating damage?) I think you played a villager well, but that's just from my limited meetings with you.

Thalongrim (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 02:10 PM

#6548, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

I thought our fights last night were great, you were the first Villager I talked to with any bit of real RP since Lohrn and Thralkoz. The other best part was in our little skirmishes last night, you showed you could fight. I wish you would have stuck around, but everynow and then things get to the point we can't. Well done.

Thally, Lord of the Pool

Bethrella (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 08:39 AM

#6549, "RE: (DEL) Diraric the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Well done is all I can say.
One of the vilagers I didnt really fear.
Nice char
Luck in whatever is next.

Bethrella

Zheesus (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 08:15 AM

#6550, "Good"
In response to Reply #0

My only interaction with you was when you full looted my lvel 19 storm giant warrior and sacc'd 75% of his gear.

thanks

and goodbye

Diraric (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 08:22 AM

#6551, "RE: Good .. quick reply, real farewell to follow."
In response to Reply #1

Man, honestly you need to lose the bitterness you have. You got gangbanged, here let me spell it for you G-A-N-G-B-A-N-G-E-D. I looted what I could from these gang bangers who then started to sledge a barrage of insluts at me. They took everything I could not carry, and then demanded I give them the rest. I sacc'ed two pieces of gear both had magical flags. The rest I returned, Diraric didnt approve of the way you died, I wish I hadn't bothered, because quite honestly the crap I recieved over a brass collar just was not worth it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6538 Previous topic | Next topic