Subject: "Huzzah I am DEAD" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65182
Show all folders

Aritu (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 07:03 PM

#65186, "Huzzah I am DEAD"

Felt like making a villager, had a cool role idea rolled with it got 1k popped. Wanted ot follow Ysal, I figured rage/drunk felar would work, didnt catch ysal so i figured that was a dead end. I liked my legacy choices, and specs were alright. I still am having a super hard time adjusting to dex changes and evade as in I basically get rocked. This char lost its fun when 3/4ths of my enemies talked trash or called me basically a #### because I didnt sit there and die, and some other real crappy stuff that drove me nuts, but it happens.. oh well onto the goodbyes..

Battle-
Cezar- liked you congrats on drillmaster.
Yevandr- Wow using that item in the rites, trophying a corpse and you still got commander, guess I just play things differently but when that item came out and killed me it really shocked me. I mean its not like I had a chance but to bust that out is lame. Maybe I missed the good parts but I saw mostly bad, thems the breaks.
Doriach- Ill save it for when you die.

Enemies-
Dungard- You were on my hit list, spamming bash on villagers must be really fun because thats all you did. The one time i beat you i bet you were surprised, I wasnt and then you got mad and trashed talked about how I am a pansy for sitting at the village. Awesome just awesome

Darascus/Ahnia- I hate invokers, I especially hate ABS'd invokers that utterly destroy me. While im eating dismembers from touches, oblits-annihilates from spells and doing injures its just not worth trying to fight. You two just utterly destroyed me.

Keshuk- You really are pathetic, I kill you and you call in chirikaw to blackjack me and steal the lance then trip me to death while I am fighting Yrillbink. I was going to have my revenge but I gave up.
Chirikaw- One of my few opponents I really liked, could never entwine you but you always were nice, courteous and then jacked me up and actually fought. Props to you.

Eoria/Liriana/Kostyan- That must have been fun ganging me down that night, i didnt mind the part when I tried to retrieve, I expected that, but the other 2 must have been really fun for you. Kostyan-Your combo is just really gross on villagers, I could never entwine you for whatever reason and by time I gave up and tried to pummel stsf or evade just decided that I wasnt going to do anything. You made me really hate the new changes.

Sorry if it seems bitter, but I am, I am taking a break because of this, its not fun anymore Ill make something to have fun with down the road but for now, I am out. Take care

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Aritu the Disciple of Ancient Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 11-Jan-08 05:08 PM
Reply Huzzah I am DEAD, Aritu (Guest), 11-Jan-08 07:03 PM #1
     Reply Um, no, Torak, 11-Jan-08 08:03 PM, #2
     Reply Well fine, I'll save it for when I die too!, Doriach (Guest), 11-Jan-08 07:53 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Huzzah I am DEAD, yevandr (Guest), 11-Jan-08 08:24 PM, #4
     Reply Hmm..you guys are dropping too fast., Zridv (Guest), 11-Jan-08 08:38 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Huzzah I am DEAD, Aubrei (Guest), 12-Jan-08 01:55 AM, #6
     Reply Who were you?, Dungard (Guest), 12-Jan-08 10:20 AM, #7
     Reply A good peer in the village., KrilcovRuvah (Guest), 12-Jan-08 02:27 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Huzzah I am DEAD, Cezar (Guest), 14-Jan-08 02:20 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65182 Previous topic | Next topic