Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Aritu the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65182
65182, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Aritu the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 11 16:04:15 2008

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aritu perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:154
65186, Huzzah I am DEAD
Posted by Aritu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Felt like making a villager, had a cool role idea rolled with it got 1k popped. Wanted ot follow Ysal, I figured rage/drunk felar would work, didnt catch ysal so i figured that was a dead end. I liked my legacy choices, and specs were alright. I still am having a super hard time adjusting to dex changes and evade as in I basically get rocked. This char lost its fun when 3/4ths of my enemies talked trash or called me basically a #### because I didnt sit there and die, and some other real crappy stuff that drove me nuts, but it happens.. oh well onto the goodbyes..

Battle-
Cezar- liked you congrats on drillmaster.
Yevandr- Wow using that item in the rites, trophying a corpse and you still got commander, guess I just play things differently but when that item came out and killed me it really shocked me. I mean its not like I had a chance but to bust that out is lame. Maybe I missed the good parts but I saw mostly bad, thems the breaks.
Doriach- Ill save it for when you die.

Enemies-
Dungard- You were on my hit list, spamming bash on villagers must be really fun because thats all you did. The one time i beat you i bet you were surprised, I wasnt and then you got mad and trashed talked about how I am a pansy for sitting at the village. Awesome just awesome

Darascus/Ahnia- I hate invokers, I especially hate ABS'd invokers that utterly destroy me. While im eating dismembers from touches, oblits-annihilates from spells and doing injures its just not worth trying to fight. You two just utterly destroyed me.

Keshuk- You really are pathetic, I kill you and you call in chirikaw to blackjack me and steal the lance then trip me to death while I am fighting Yrillbink. I was going to have my revenge but I gave up.
Chirikaw- One of my few opponents I really liked, could never entwine you but you always were nice, courteous and then jacked me up and actually fought. Props to you.

Eoria/Liriana/Kostyan- That must have been fun ganging me down that night, i didnt mind the part when I tried to retrieve, I expected that, but the other 2 must have been really fun for you. Kostyan-Your combo is just really gross on villagers, I could never entwine you for whatever reason and by time I gave up and tried to pummel stsf or evade just decided that I wasnt going to do anything. You made me really hate the new changes.

Sorry if it seems bitter, but I am, I am taking a break because of this, its not fun anymore Ill make something to have fun with down the road but for now, I am out. Take care
65187, Um, no
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tripped to death fighting Yrillbink? I had both Bseter and some assassin on me, PLUS you. As I said in-game, I think it's plenty fair to fight you when I'm dealing with three people and you're dealing with two.

I've got it logged if you're really wanting a rehash. I thought you were fine until that incident...
65188, Well fine, I'll save it for when I die too!
Posted by Doriach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked having aritu around. Doriach's a bit surly at times, so maybe that rubbed you the wrong way, but he cares about the village.

You'll be missed.
65189, RE: Huzzah I am DEAD
Posted by yevandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you were in the same boat as bseter. I really had to struggle to induct you because I saw yet another person rolling an evil villager with the hopes of attacking anything that moves. But I maintained my philosophy that its easier to correct behavior like that in the village than out of it and I think you got better towards the end though there were a number of times I had to warn you.

As per the rites the item in question is not magical, there is in fact nothing magical about it so I am unclear as to why your complaining. for the poncho, the skill is called trophy and is ment to be trophies of your kills. I killed the villager so I made a trophy out of it, a kill in the rites is something more trophy worthy then most things if you want to get into the nuts and bolts of things. I also didn't expect you to die so fast, it was afterall my firs time fighting with grime weapons and it was a really short fight, if I had known it would turn out that way I would not have used them to give you a chance. I did have several more in my inventory I could have used during the rites and didn't after I saw how effective it was against you.

You walked a fine line at times but by the end I thought you were turning into a decent villager. I am sad you let all the talk get to you and I hope you have more fun with your next.
65191, Hmm..you guys are dropping too fast.
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought we had some nice fights. Hope your next is more enjoyable. Sometimes you can just be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its not like ragers never gang. :) Anyway, sorry you were soured, I hope things go better for your next.
65201, RE: Huzzah I am DEAD
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
god damn, only villager i could kill is gone *tear*
65204, Who were you?
Posted by Dungard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Apparently you know me, but I'm at a loss...
65208, A good peer in the village.
Posted by KrilcovRuvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Will fight a abs necrmoancer with zombies in the graveyard.
Will attack that same necromancer in town and not fear being pked.
After being summoned to a locked room, after recieving *aid* from
said necromancer, will attempt to kill it after being *summoned* back out.

Balls, determined, good in pk. Great rp. I dig this char
65322, RE: Huzzah I am DEAD
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to hear your taking a break. I liked Aritu alot. We came up through the ranks together and we seemed to have similar hunting styles. It was a lot of fun running through the world trying to find mages. I didn't mind if you found them instead of me, it happened both ways, but, it was still a bit of a rush. We were able to cover alot of ground this way though.