Subject: "Some goodbyes..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64606
Show all folders

Nolyek (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 05:58 PM

#64626, "Some goodbyes..."

I had fun but at the end got bored. The fun I have in cf is alsmot only when I pk, so I usually have bleh roleplay but I hope I wasn't too boring

I rareley play goodies, that was my second fort member and I really wanted to be a full maran before deleting. Big thanks to Pesawwkt for inducting me (in haste!) and to the imm who made me a Maran (there was a lot of action at the time I think and it took me about an hour for to realize someone had made me Maran!).

Darascus: Solid Captain, solid leader, I liked you a lot.

Dungard: Liked your dwarven rp! Hanging around with you was funnier than with anyone else.

Gwefvdgsdfgjhdgf: Had a hard time taking your elf-dwarf seriously, but who am I to criticize someone else's roleplay? I heard a lot of crap about you OOC and I tried hard to not let it influence our talks and encounters IC. We didn't do a lot together anyway so I think that was for the best.

Kelteon: What is it with every elf I meet being a dwarf with no beard? You seemed new? Anyway, good job being an Acolyte and I hope you still have some con left.

Soayel: Too bad you weren't around a lot. I saw you on two times, the first one being the best time I had with this character! (you and me were defending against imperials)

Eoria: When you were around, even when we had decent oppostion, I knew the raid was coming and it was always a lot of fun. Good job.

Zridv: Good fights, I'm glad I could finally land a kill on you!

Chrichaw: I think I've been lucky you missed all of your blackjacks on me!

Kostyan: Pwnt me every time we met. You were by far the most frustrating enemy to fight.

Chrichuk: Pwnt me too. I held onto a blue hide forever just to fight you, didn't saw you during that time, then lost it and the day after you were on Anyway, if it wouldn't have been a forked lightning, I'm pretty sure you'd have pwnt me with something else.

Ravon: Eh...

Happy holidays!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battlefie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Dec-07 12:04 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battl..., roan (Guest), 27-Dec-07 05:01 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battl..., Nolyek (Guest), 27-Dec-07 10:05 AM, #10
Reply Some goodbyes..., Nolyek (Guest), 26-Dec-07 05:58 PM #3
Reply Something I'd like to add, Nolyek (Guest), 26-Dec-07 06:08 PM, #4
Reply Aww man!, Dungard (Guest), 26-Dec-07 09:00 PM, #6
Reply RE: Aww man!, Nolyek (Guest), 27-Dec-07 10:12 AM, #11
Reply RE: Some goodbyes..., Chirikaw (Guest), 26-Dec-07 09:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: Some goodbyes..., Darascus (Guest), 27-Dec-07 01:25 AM, #8
Reply Sad to see you go., Bjorn (Guest), 26-Dec-07 10:48 AM, #2
Reply Thanks for the fights. It was fun! nt, Throkk (Guest), 26-Dec-07 05:54 AM, #1
     Reply You were tough!, Nolyek (Guest), 26-Dec-07 06:10 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64606 Previous topic | Next topic