Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64606
64606, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 25 23:02:16 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nolyek perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:205
64641, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by roan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What you done impaled me for!? I think i would have bought the "i thought you were a drow transmuter" if you hadnt looked at me first and obviously saw the ranger spear. Oh well i thought it was kinda funny.
64646, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nolyek the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Nolyek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ROFL!

Honestly, I saw "someone is using..." and immediately impaled because I knew that muter was around. Sorry again, it was kinda hasty!
64626, Some goodbyes...
I had fun but at the end got bored. The fun I have in cf is alsmot only when I pk, so I usually have bleh roleplay but I hope I wasn't too boring ;)

I rareley play goodies, that was my second fort member and I really wanted to be a full maran before deleting. Big thanks to Pesawwkt for inducting me (in haste!) and to the imm who made me a Maran (there was a lot of action at the time I think and it took me about an hour for to realize someone had made me Maran!).

Darascus: Solid Captain, solid leader, I liked you a lot.

Dungard: Liked your dwarven rp! Hanging around with you was funnier than with anyone else.

Gwefvdgsdfgjhdgf: Had a hard time taking your elf-dwarf seriously, but who am I to criticize someone else's roleplay? I heard a lot of crap about you OOC and I tried hard to not let it influence our talks and encounters IC. We didn't do a lot together anyway so I think that was for the best.

Kelteon: What is it with every elf I meet being a dwarf with no beard? :) You seemed new? Anyway, good job being an Acolyte and I hope you still have some con left.

Soayel: Too bad you weren't around a lot. I saw you on two times, the first one being the best time I had with this character! (you and me were defending against imperials)

Eoria: When you were around, even when we had decent oppostion, I knew the raid was coming and it was always a lot of fun. Good job.

Zridv: Good fights, I'm glad I could finally land a kill on you!

Chrichaw: I think I've been lucky you missed all of your blackjacks on me!

Kostyan: Pwnt me every time we met. You were by far the most frustrating enemy to fight.

Chrichuk: Pwnt me too. I held onto a blue hide forever just to fight you, didn't saw you during that time, then lost it and the day after you were on:) Anyway, if it wouldn't have been a forked lightning, I'm pretty sure you'd have pwnt me with something else.

Ravon: Eh...

Happy holidays!

64628, Something I'd like to add
This character has been looted less than any other character I've played, even though I've occasionaly died to 2-3 people or more. I'm not really sure why...but it surely made it more enjoyable for me. I still have a hard time being full looted and I've rage deleted A LOT in the past because of it. I know I know, looting is part of the game but whatever, I think the it's more enjoyable for everyone when there's no unecessary looting, so thanks to my enemies for that!
64632, Aww man!
Posted by Dungard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought I talked you out of this!

I was always happier having you on than not. I didn't see a lot of good RP from you, as you said, but at the same time I certainly didn't see anything bad. The PK aspect of Nolyek was great, so I think the RP/PK balance wound up making this a really good character. I'll miss having you around.

Good luck with the next!

Solid!
64647, RE: Aww man!
You were almost successful! But that time when we both logged off I immediately logged back on and deleted...

ujudludul@hotmail.com if you still wanna be me buddy
64634, RE: Some goodbyes...
Posted by Chirikaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did land one, it was at the vanquisher.
I failed most of the bindings, and for some
strange reason it was working out. A little
back and forth after that, and I pushed a little
too far and died. :) but the fights we had were
fun even if I didn't get to tie you up. :)
Good luck with your next, I liked this one.
64636, RE: Some goodbyes...
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Nolyek, and was glad to see you make Maran. I hope you try out the good side again someday.
64618, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Bjorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope we'll meet again with other chars. :D
64614, Thanks for the fights. It was fun! nt
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
t
64629, You were tough!
I would have needed a lot of preps to have a chance to kill you. You have an interesting giant combo, good job with the char.