Subject: "I am depressed, it is over! What fun!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62651
Show all folders

Teutonium (Guest)Sun 14-Oct-07 03:03 PM

#62654, "I am depressed, it is over! What fun!"

What a fun character. I did not want it to end. Trying to rank with this character was a source of frustration. Groups at the end were hard to put together; either I didn’t have the time or there wasn’t anyone I could group with. To add to the frustration, every time I did get a group going it would get interrupted somehow. Beyond that frustration and often times being outnumbered by enemies, I had the most fun with this character I think I have ever had. I loved playing a battle elf, and I think I managed to pull it off. Some areas could have used improvement. I look back and frown at myself for a few of the deaths I had. I was a bit reckless with the character for a time, and regretted it later on.

I learned a bit about role writing at the end of this character. I had a good concept for the role, but, I realized later how I could have added more depth to the character via the role command. I’d love to hear some Imm comments about my role and their opinions of it.

I didn’t want to drag this out and make you read a lot, but, it seems inevitable. The only other thing I want to say before heading to the goodbyes is a comment about the name. I was having a writer’s block of sorts coming up with names and somehow decided on the name Teutonium. I couldn’t honestly say why, just that I found some humor in the name when I chose it. I know it sounds metallic, and it probably detracted from the legitimacy of the character. Still, I chose it, and by the time I really thought about it, it was too late.

I have many I’d like to say goodbye to and if I forget to mention you, please don’t get upset. I just am not sure I will remember everyone after the amount of time I put into this character. Please toss me a comment, I’m curious to know how this character was perceived by others.

Battle:

Golhyrr: It made me think a lot about an elf following a drow. As this character saw it, you were doing the world more good than many lightwalkers were by fighting magi, even though you were evil. You are tough as hell. I liked fighting next to you, and tried hard to impress you.

Raatok: I hope you get better. A tough giant is very helpful for the village in raiding the Nexuns and getting Veil items. The two times we fought you beat on me pretty good. In the rites I failed just about everything I tried to do against you. Get well soon!

Teelc: Glad to see you’re coming back around. I enjoyed fighting with you, and liked your character.

Vhergruhl: I wasn’t sure what to think about you at first. It seemed like people were saying some nasty things about you when you were an applicant. It seems to me that this was intended as part of the duergar role. Everything I saw of you as a villager was outstanding. I still can’t believe you drop the f bomb over the cabal channel like that. I cracked up, because, again it was how I’d imagine a duergar.

Sananto: You seem like a standout yourself, good luck and keep it going.
Behrious and Begelrut: You went before me and said goodbye already. Both great villagers.

Kotljar: You are a great villager too. Glad to see your getting in the hero range, the village needs it.

Drahmim and Malek: You two dwarves seem very good for the village as well. I am glad I got to interact with you both a little bit.

Jichii: It’s been awhile since you died, but, I got a chance to interact with you quite a bit as a young villager. You were a great skjald and I was bummed you deleted.

Meraconn: I liked your character. Thanks for the help finding the skull. You seem to be doing very well.

Immortal:

Yean: Thanks for the induction and the interview. You are awesome! I’ve nothing but praise for you. I really want to thank you for the attention you gave my character.

Ysal: Thank you very much for the con quest. I know I spent it quickly, but, that’s the life of a berserker I guess. I was so relieved you were around to make that poultice. I had a con of 4 with two deaths to go, and then I aged to middle age and lost that con point. I technically should have been dead. Your roleplay is spectacular.

Kastellyn: I appreciate the fact that you came and talked to me when I concocted that plan to post Begelrut at the pit to wait for the mage to recall. I also think it was you that made me a Vet and gave me the edge. Thanks for that, too. It made this character so much better.

Iunna: I appreciate the talks. I didn’t know you were dormant when I decided to follow the religion. I think that explained why it seemed to me to be a bit strenuous to talk to you at times.

Nexus:

Breamly: We had some great fights. I liked being able to stand a chance against the dragon. It seems that many cannot. We had some good talks and I always chuckled at your speech patterns. Rakesies. Heh.

Yrillbink: I wanted to kill you once sooooooooo badly. Fighting bards is a tough business, and I came close at least once. Otherwise you seemed to come out on top. Although, it doesn’t hurt to have a mongoose to jump in front either.

Dumbin: I was setup to fight gnomes wells. You did do well the times we fought.

Glimdar: I enjoyed our interactions as enemies. You earned a lot of respect from me.

Zennon: We had some good fights. You were tough. That time I killed you near Tir-Talath I thirsted. That is what turned the battle my way, it wasn’t as much the STSF as you thought.

Scion:

Igbah: You’re a tough giant. I had a tough time fighting you. I respected you a lot.
Durzan: I can’t believe you cleaved me in half!!! I wanted another shot at you, but, didn’t get it. You were a great enemy. Keep it up.

Zorran: The first few times I fought you, you destroyed me. I was glad I got a chance to kill you once. You’re definitely tough.

Empire:

Vanakoth: We had some great fights. I definitely enjoyed having you for an enemy. You’re doing well. Keep it up.

Savarnic: You are tough as well. We had some good battles.

Eoria: You got me that last time we battled by sleeping me. I entered the flee command right after you did. You fled, and I saw you aren’t fighting anyone when my flee command came through. I tried to move, but, you had already came in and slept me.

Fortress:

Pesawwkt: Thank you for the help getting the elf head. I was glad to have you as an ally. You seemed pretty tough.

Herald:

Xhirathos: Fantastic interaction with you. What more can I say? I completely enjoyed speaking to you at the inn. Thanks for the help. I was sorry to see you get assassinated.

Sevenna: It is good to see your back around. You were a good friend and I wish we could have spoke some more at the end.

Patick: I liked you, but, I had to try to be distanced from you at the end for waving that potion around in front of me.

Others:

Sybea: Your play is excellent. I found the story line very interesting and loved how it played out between us. We started off friendly, and, then came to odds when I fought Istalin. You mentioned something about paying someone to kill me? Who was it?

Pacheko: It was good learning with you. I wished we could have done more. You helped me out a lot in that area.

I am certain there are more, but, this is taking awhile and I cannot remember more. Post something if I forgot and I’ll respond!

This is a great game, and thanks to everyone for making it so. Especially to all of you imms. I will most likely be taking a break now but we will see. I am on and off with this game. The last character I played was Jun, which this character was a significant improvement in my mind. I hadn’t played one in a while before that. If I see you it will be in the fields!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Teutonium Val'Turreane the Champion... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Oct-07 01:24 PM
Reply I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 03:03 PM #2
Reply A decent customer...and tough villager. (stuff inside), Clarisandrie (Guest), 14-Oct-07 03:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: A decent customer...and tough villager. (stuff insi..., Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 08:58 PM, #11
Reply Weldone...STXT, Adina (Guest), 14-Oct-07 03:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: Weldone...STXT, Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 09:00 PM, #12
Reply Awsome, Ilmdrin (Guest), 14-Oct-07 08:14 PM, #7
Reply RE: Awsome, Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 08:55 PM, #10
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Golhyrr (Guest), 14-Oct-07 08:36 PM, #8
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 08:52 PM, #9
Reply Yeah, Zennon (Guest), 14-Oct-07 10:53 PM, #14
Reply RE: Yeah, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:23 PM, #28
     Reply Dos Iron Flails (nt), Zennon (Guest), 19-Oct-07 04:09 PM, #51
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Beaubril (Guest), 14-Oct-07 11:45 PM, #15
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:27 PM, #29
Reply Never did get you you slippery dude.., Lechlerr (Guest), 14-Oct-07 11:53 PM, #16
Reply RE: Never did get you you slippery dude.., Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:29 PM, #30
Reply We had some fun fights., Folutar (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:50 AM, #17
Reply RE: We had some fun fights., Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:17 AM, #22
Reply Dammit!, Batu (Guest), 15-Oct-07 05:34 AM, #18
Reply RE: Dammit!, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:30 AM, #23
Reply Well hell., Sybea (Guest), 15-Oct-07 07:23 AM, #19
Reply RE: Well hell., Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:37 AM, #24
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Vanakoth (Guest), 15-Oct-07 07:45 AM, #20
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:47 AM, #25
Reply Le sigh, Breamly (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:12 PM, #27
Reply RE: Le sigh, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 12:34 PM, #31
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Its Bink (Guest), 16-Oct-07 09:14 AM, #33
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 16-Oct-07 10:45 AM, #34
Reply Soddin Half-life, Ysaloerye, 16-Oct-07 11:24 AM, #35
Reply RE: Soddin Half-life, Teutonium (Guest), 17-Oct-07 05:01 PM, #41
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Iunna, 16-Oct-07 07:58 PM, #36
Reply RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!, Teutonium (Guest), 17-Oct-07 04:58 PM, #40
Reply Almost Forgot, needed to say another thing, Teutonium (Guest), 17-Oct-07 05:25 PM, #43
Reply Didn't like the character., Pro-Man (Guest), 16-Oct-07 11:13 PM, #37
Reply RE: Didn't like the character., Patick, 17-Oct-07 09:23 AM, #38
Reply And if you didn't take them off?, Pro-Man (Guest), 18-Oct-07 06:20 PM, #44
Reply Pro my man.., Kads (Guest), 17-Oct-07 12:37 PM, #39
Reply If I like you I say so., Pro (Guest), 18-Oct-07 06:22 PM, #46
Reply RE: Didn't like the character., Teutonium (Guest), 17-Oct-07 05:02 PM, #42
     Reply Ayep, Pro (Guest), 18-Oct-07 06:21 PM, #45
          Reply RE: Ayep, Teutonium (Guest), 18-Oct-07 09:47 PM, #47
               Reply I'm actually having a hard time remembering the ranger'..., Pro (Guest), 18-Oct-07 09:57 PM, #48
                    Reply RE: I'm actually having a hard time remembering the ran..., Teutonium (Guest), 18-Oct-07 11:09 PM, #49
                         Reply My goods don't kill with out some pretty cut and dried, Pro (Guest), 18-Oct-07 11:29 PM, #50
Reply Stand Out Char, Yean, 21-Oct-07 03:26 AM, #52
Reply Well done., Perdray (Guest), 31-Oct-07 09:04 PM, #53
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Teutonium Val'Turreane the Cham..., Evori (Guest), 14-Oct-07 02:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Teutonium Val'Turreane the Cham..., Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 03:07 PM, #3
     Reply Oh, no, "not only evil mages" ) ...stxt, Doweran (Guest), 14-Oct-07 03:32 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Oh, no,, Teutonium (Guest), 14-Oct-07 09:05 PM, #13
               Reply Aww, Patick (Guest), 15-Oct-07 10:18 AM, #21
                    Reply RE: Aww, Teutonium (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:50 AM, #26
                         Reply Hahah!, Patick (Guest), 15-Oct-07 11:08 PM, #32
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62651 Previous topic | Next topic