Subject: "More forgotten things..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6081
Show all folders

Dahlisyn (Guest)Tue 30-Apr-02 07:27 AM

#6085, "More forgotten things..."

Maran: No meaning to dis you, I just totally forgot.

Zardik - only fought you that one time in Arkham, when you had a warlock with you, but I could tell from your tactics that you knew what you were doing.

Tylinn - We fought several times, and you could hold your own. I wish I'd had a chance to show you the tactics I'd learned to deal with tigerclaw, but that'll have to wait until next lifetime Kudos for at least trying to strike up a conversation, and asking/offering me redemption. If the character had come with a different background or mindset, or had different experiences, who knows, but at least you tried, which is more than can be said of many.

Lorimar - You and that paladin (whose name slips my mind) walked right into a trap that one time. We knew you'd go there, and with my tactics your odds of survival were slim at best. My only disappointment is that the Paladin, whose gear lust took you both there in the first place, managed to get away at convulsing.

Uncaballed:

Llohuir: You seemed pretty cool, and I have to give you definite credit for being loner evil, even if you did rank with us a few times (though I honestly don't see you had any choice there), and help fight some common enemies with me. I thought you were good, but I was also pretty wary of you since I'd always figured Mynawk's religion as being Anti-Caballed. Keep up the good work, there needs to be more non-scion evil in the world.

Anyone else I forgot, I apologize, and to anyone I don't reply to here, the same, as I'm leaving now for my flight. See you all on the flip side. I'll be back, it's just a matter of when. }>

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Dahlisyn Maliereth, High Chancellor of the Great... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 29-Apr-02 09:51 PM
Reply What a ride., Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:41 PM, #2
Reply Grease saves my butt:, Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:45 PM, #3
Reply RE: Grease saves my butt:, ORB, 29-Apr-02 11:30 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Grease saves my butt:, Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:40 PM, #7
Reply Beating a Rager at his own game., Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:49 PM, #4
Reply One more thing, Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:58 PM, #5
Reply RE: What a ride., Death_Claw, 29-Apr-02 11:45 PM, #8
Reply RE: What a ride., Dahlisyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:50 PM, #9
     Reply RE: What a ride., Death_Claw, 30-Apr-02 03:17 PM, #15
Reply doh!, Nydeikon (Guest), 30-Apr-02 12:26 AM, #10
Reply RE: What a ride., Krivohan, 30-Apr-02 06:21 AM, #11
Reply More forgotten things..., Dahlisyn (Guest), 30-Apr-02 07:27 AM #12
Reply hey thanks for remberin me, Tylinn (Guest), 30-Apr-02 09:23 AM, #13
Reply RE: What a ride., Eleke (Guest), 30-Apr-02 11:18 AM, #14
Reply RE: What a ride., Dullameh, 02-May-02 01:16 PM, #16
Reply Until the next, Rhowyn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 09:53 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6081 Previous topic | Next topic