Subject: "I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6053
Show all folders

Claustren (Guest)Mon 29-Apr-02 04:45 AM

#6061, "I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..."

>I suppose he neglected to mention the little old gang bangs in galadon

It was only once, and the only reason me and Phoden killed you, was because we were learning in Arboria and we were badly hurt from the warrior guildmaster, we went to rest and you muttered something about honor and then attacked... I fled and hid, Phoden fled and recalled, you stayed there a bit at the potion shop, then Phoden came and worded me, we saw you running around galadon, and I spammed bl Mortheon... You got the sack, what can I say, I told Phoden to come and we really kinda messed you up... After that one event, which you provoked, you started killing me on site, either at the Inn or outside the Inn... I was pissed when I died to you, like I normally would, and then I was sort of happy that Iunna, Cariatid, and Witevo went and messed you up... Unfortunately, a lowbie full looted before I got anything but lowbie eq... I suppose that was to be expected....

>and the full looting me when ever he had the chance ?

I had never full looted, all I took from your corpse was your two dragon daggers and a mace... I DID however, steal from you in Galadon many on occassions, which I must say I sorta took almost all of your inventory, just to get it away from you, considering you are my enemy...

All and all, I hated your guts IC but everyone needs some competition sometimes, actually, no competition at all, you nearly one rounded me with flurry when I missed the jack outside the Inn... Oh well, good luck man, see you in the fields.

~Claustren, the Sloppy Chef of the Eternal Star

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Apr-02 01:29 PM
Reply Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:00 PM, #2
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Sinde (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Thralkoz, 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM, #5
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:50 PM, #7
Reply Hmm..., Dalentar, 28-Apr-02 03:04 PM, #9
Reply RE: Hmm..., Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 03:13 PM, #10
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Cariatid (Guest), 28-Apr-02 06:06 PM, #11
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 10:55 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Something about Honor, Asa, 28-Apr-02 10:59 PM, #13
     Reply I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Claustren (Guest), 29-Apr-02 04:45 AM #14
          Reply RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Mortheon (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:13 AM, #15
               Reply RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Claustren (Guest), 29-Apr-02 03:00 PM, #16
Reply Quick question..., Sakhta (Guest), 30-Apr-02 04:04 PM, #17
Reply RE: Quick question..., Mortheon (Guest), 30-Apr-02 10:50 PM, #18
Reply Arial Language, Zuljakalin (Guest), 01-May-02 01:35 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Arial Language, Mortheon (Guest), 01-May-02 10:49 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Samtuka, 28-Apr-02 01:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Valaria (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:36 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:47 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6053 Previous topic | Next topic