Subject: "(CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6053
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-Apr-02 01:29 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6053, "(CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster"

Sun Apr 28 15:28:20 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Mortheon perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164
PK Ratio:32% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:00 PM, #2
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Sinde (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Thralkoz, 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM, #5
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:50 PM, #7
Reply Hmm..., Dalentar, 28-Apr-02 03:04 PM, #9
Reply RE: Hmm..., Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 03:13 PM, #10
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Cariatid (Guest), 28-Apr-02 06:06 PM, #11
Reply RE: Something about Honor, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 10:55 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Something about Honor, Asa, 28-Apr-02 10:59 PM, #13
     Reply I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Claustren (Guest), 29-Apr-02 04:45 AM, #14
          Reply RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Mortheon (Guest), 29-Apr-02 10:13 AM, #15
               Reply RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..., Claustren (Guest), 29-Apr-02 03:00 PM, #16
Reply Quick question..., Sakhta (Guest), 30-Apr-02 04:04 PM, #17
Reply RE: Quick question..., Mortheon (Guest), 30-Apr-02 10:50 PM, #18
Reply Arial Language, Zuljakalin (Guest), 01-May-02 01:35 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Arial Language, Mortheon (Guest), 01-May-02 10:49 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Samtuka, 28-Apr-02 01:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Valaria (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:36 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster, Mortheon (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:47 PM, #6

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:00 PM

#6054, "Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #0

I'll insert the dull stuff here, that way only those who care need read any farewells.

SKILLS :

charge 71%( 61%) axe 90%( 80%)
dagger 100%(100%) flail 71%( 61%)
mace 91%( 81%) polearm 91%( 81%)
spear 100%(100%) sword 100%(100%)
staff 96%( 86%) whip 95%( 85%)
bash 89%( 79%) berserk 100%(100%)
dirt kicking 100%(100%) disarm 100%(100%)
dodge 100%(100%) enhanced damage 100%(100%)
hand to hand 95%( 85%) kick 72%( 62%)
parry 100%(100%) rescue 67%( 57%)
trip 100%(100%) second attack 100%(100%)
third attack 100%(100%) fourth attack 100%(100%) cross 90%( 80%) offhand disarm 85%( 75%)
shield cleave 71%( 61%) pugil 92%( 82%)
lash 100%(100%) fast healing 100%(100%)
haggle 75%( 65%) meditation 92%( 82%)
recall 100%(100%) lore 75%( 65%) warcry 87%( 77%) shield block 100%(100%)
dual wield 100%(100%) double thrust 78%( 68%)
flourintine 100%(100%) riposte 85%( 75%)
jab 100%(100%) flurry 100%(100%)
drive 89%( 79%) parting blow 76%( 66%)
feint 100%(100%) hamstring 71%( 61%)
artery 100%(100%) hurl 72%( 62%)
concealed 73%( 63%) underhand 83%( 73%)
retreat 71%( 61%) stab 100%(100%)
twist 100%(100%) dash 100%(100%)
pen 71%( 61%)

SCORE :

Mortheon the Weaponsmaster
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : arial
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : warrior
Practices: 7 Trains : 0 Hometown : Galadon
Exp : 518010 To Level : 19240 Sphere : Honor
Hit Point: 732 /926 Mana : 326 /522 Move : 745 /745
Str : 19(19) Int : 20(20) Wis : 19(19)
Dex : 25(25) Con : 6 (6 ) Chr : 15(11)
Carry # : 18/37 Weight : 94 lb 14 oz (Max 352 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 68
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Sleeping
Hitroll : 34 Damroll : 27
AC pierce: 69 Barely protected AC bash : 72 Barely protected
AC slash : 70 Barely protected AC magic : 76 Barely protected
vs Spell : Somewhat protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Not protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You have 0 weapon specializations.
You are specialized in sword.
You are specialized in dagger.
You can terrorize larger foes through the Autumn Harvest.
You retaliate against strikes through the Flow of Shadows.
You parry blows with the fluid motions of the Ward of Blades.
You are affected by:
Skill: 'warcry' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 50 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies hit roll by 6 for 50 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 25 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 10 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 10 for 0 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESC :

Your description is:
Standing slightly to the left of you is a fear inspiring creature, something
seems almost ethereal about its presence, and the way its feathers shift in
the light, create a disturbing quality of substance.
The height is hard to judge amongst the cloud constantly changing, creating
baleful images one moment and clarity of light and beauty the next.
One thing that is constant are the hard red eyes, they emit no glow simply a
gem like stare.
The faint aura of darkness seems to relent when you approach almost as if
the creature senses something about you, something that it responds to in
an unexpected manner. What ever the creatures quarry it seems ill at ease and
as you look closer you see.

ROLE :

Added Thu Mar 21 14:35:19 2002 at level 24:
There is great suffering in an individual that knows not his past, nor his heritage.
One who has a burning urge to seek and destroy and yet despises the act of killing.
Mortheon is such a creature, in an unfamiliar land where everyone speaks gibberish.
Where attacks come thick and fast, and where his hunger for the destruction of the
dark grows ever stronger. Something deep within his spirit calling to him in a
tongue he can understand, the emotions of pain and anger, of righteousness and courage
like four great rivers. Swelling with each new victory, the goal he seeks is hidden
from him alien and unknown.
His memory begins with a haunting chase through the darkness of the Pine Forest with
the cries of dire wolves, and jaws snapping at his tendons. Suddenly he is running
with the wolves, like a crazed demon in the night. Moments later he is alone, in a
clearing, breath comming in ragged breathes. His form becomes more humanoid and yet
some how transparent. He is an apparation with a circle of spirits, A tower stands
before him, A perversion of what was once. His eyes follow the other spirits and he
begins to soar upwards until he floats in orbit of the battlements. His ethereal form
cold to the touch, yet hot fever scratches the inside of his mind.
The battlements are rended and torn as he looks on, emotions spiral through him, his
worst nightmares and most exotic dreams repel and attract him twisting and changing
with each flash of light. A great winged creature blazes suddenly past him, spear
whistling towards an area of dense blackness. The darkness congeals into a venerable
looking ancient, batting the spear aside with a grunt of effort. At once and from nowhere they both take to the skys locked in combat, talon and claw, sword and hammer.
Falling ever so slowly backwards the figures disappearing, the laughter in his mind
echoing like a stone throw in a great chasim.
The ground was hard and cold, awake his form twisting and crawling on an ancient road,
the grass nudging up through the cracks. A sinister hunger building within him, scrabbling
to rise. Caution aside breakfast the task of the day.

Added Sun Apr 28 13:47:39 2002 at level 51:
With the guttering fires of his life spread before him, the dark chill of his unsaited soul, the terror of the abyss.
Mortheons hunger grew, pains for the dead, good, evil and the balance faded like the moon on a cloud covered night.
The strength in his body failing, the energy all but gone, with whispered rituals swirling deep within his mind the darkness
called with an stilled lovers embrace, with whispers of power, and strength.
His heart hammering, the thirst within, begging for a release, forcing itself to bubble through his conciousness, the mist of red came.

GOODBYES :

What can I say ? I rolled up two days before Balgrimnir deleted, then kind of put it on holds until I found my feet with the character again. General philosiphy, fight with honor, and without magical assistance. I had a few cabals in mind when I rolled maran - some storm giant really got on my ##### and I had to kill him. Battle - Another player was taunting me invis so I went for some flowers to ##### him up. Sylvan - Rangers, Druids and ##### got on my ##### so I decided to hunt them also. So in general I decided to go for a solo lone wolf approach did most of my ranking alone, and so forth. Before i say good bye to individuals I'm going to post a rough translation for the langauge Mortheon used.

Talterith - Language
Carrious - Death
Grazzious - Sleep
Sith - Yes
Anthew - Evil, dark
Undanthar - Sacer
Orurzah - Shokai
Twosozo - Bria
Hythan - Strength, Strong
Udos - food
Tizah - Warrior
Buktah - Light, good
Dasindi - shields of the divine/magical

Gunarttttth - Let the knowledge of my enemey flow within
Tukaleh - Pointlesly shiny, Gift
Shalrouth - Balance
Honor - Honor
duvar- No
Uvangar - Forest
Jhytath - walker
Pehachs - Samtuka
Turranth - Water
Tervis - Alone
Tantonis - Stand
tesath - a gift of use
Batah - Strange
Sithax - Knowledge
Gathax - Large stone place
Gathaz- Mountains
Dunkelthar - Dragon
Terminus terivath - The reaper comes
Dagadar - Ending
Cardac Tizah - Great meeting of warrior, war
Fez - 1, self, I
Slytha - Twin
Anthangar - Defender
Vymn - Teacher
Gunfret - Student

Carrious Grazzious - Death sleeps
Carrious uth Anthew - Death to all the Dark

If you have any sentances decoded I'm sure I can reply again.

Immstaff in general : Thanks very much most fun I've had in ages.

Drengal : Ouch

Sinde : Thanks for the interaction I was happy to have someone to talk too.

Samtuka : You are really great too I appreciate your rp far more than you can ever imagine.

The Wood Elf hunter of the Ksara - The Irony of my assistance in the Shadar Lagoth, two people who speak odd langauges and a blind person all in one group. Like your style.

The monks of the Macella - Thanks very much also

Pico - here is probably a more suitable place to talk ooc, or you can email me.

Grubbin - Sorry about that fight but it seemed the best soloution.

Iunna - You are a tough cookie, but then hey I figure I did not to badly myself. Appreciated the more freindly approach we had in the early days.

Thralkoz - I was kind of hoping you would get the final kill, always enjoyed fighting against you and liked to charge greater numbers, sometimes that was ragers sometimes not.

Sunimas - Sorry about that, I gave you revenge in the end however.

Eleke - Never underestimate two silver rapiers.

The young Arial warrior - I appreciated the attempt you made to somewhat learn my langauge, much like the Dwarf Hero warrior of dawn. Point was, I was never supposed to seem avian and probably human would of suited the role more.

Troupers : God damn I kepted getting kicked out when I didnt even fight, leading me to get banned far quicker than I should of been I reckon.

Claustren : I enjoyed that skirmish with you Ceritiad, Witevo and Iunna, I really ought to flee from fights sometimes.

Tribunal : I feel sorry for you guys I really do, still getting the sharp end of the pointy stick.

Entropic Humming bird : Not even sure who you are, but I know you did not appreciate that underhand on your bat, Just wished you had been more inventive with your gibberishing as it basically buggered any of my emotes.

Scions - Other than those above *shrugs*

Maran - Halning you rock

Dawn - *shrugs* A decent core of rpers

Warlocks - Warlock elven invoker - Hey if you really wanted my pendant so much you should of just asked, the most irritating thing about that was you took my + str gear.

Scarab - I dont know where I was going with that.

I think thats all I really have to say just now, I'll happily answer any questions or perhaps ask a few more myself later.

Asa

Sinde (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM

#6069, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #2

>Dawn - *shrugs* A decent core of rpers

Hopefully that's not your only impression of Dawn, especially given our initial {non-speaking} interactions. Speaking of that, once I figured out you were good-aligned I really felt bad about what happened. At the time, though, all I knew is that you attacked me for {apparently} no reason and weren't forthcoming with any sort of explanation. So that put you on the "bad list", so to speak. After Halning said you were a goodie...I figured I ought to investigate further and was eventually glad I did.

As for the big Tukaleh...thanks. Still not sure why you did that, but I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:52 PM

#6070, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #4

Hey why not do it ? It was a case of a small apology for what happened in the begining, and a supreme act of goodness, and I didnt want that no rp elven invoker having it

ThralkozSun 28-Apr-02 02:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6067, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #2

Wandering why you attacked me wearing that crap. and after you unghosted I could tell that you wanted me to do it again... Strange Character. And it was always fun fighting a dagger spec. helped me learn a few new things, considering I know jack about lot of the other specs... Seemed the only way we could speak was through fighting and thats just Thralkoz's style...

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:50 PM

#6068, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #5

I was heading ragers in the early days, so I had a lot of respect for battle, I had more respect for Thralkoz though and talking throught fighting worked well for me, glad you enjoyed the show at the Inn of the Eternal star

Asa

DalentarSun 28-Apr-02 03:04 PM
0 posts
#6065, "Hmm..."
In response to Reply #2

An interesting character to say the least. I never truely got to interact with you that much but I had a sense that you were sphere honor even though I could only decode a brief bit through your yells but I avoided you because I wasn't sure if you knew I was a light walker or not.

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 03:13 PM

#6066, "RE: Hmm..."
In response to Reply #9

Sometimes it didnt matter what path you were, if It was time to be in a dark mood it was time to be in a dark mood, sorry to Phoden and Claustren for those nasty underhands.

Cariatid (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 06:06 PM

#6059, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #2

To be honest I'm surprised about the sphere Honor. Just kept hearing about you multi-killing Claustren. Then attacking me in the guild in Galadon.... damn... that was the worst fight I ever ended up in (and still don't understand why you did it). Other time at the Inn I went in at about 30% and fled out after one round. Maybe things would have been different if I had gotten your name right the first two times. To be honest, one of my legacies was chosen to deal with you.

Good luck with the next.

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 10:55 PM

#6060, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #11

Multi killing eh ? I suppose he neglected to mention the little old gang bangs in galadon, and the full looting me when ever he had the chance ?

Asa

AsaSun 28-Apr-02 10:59 PM
0 posts
#6064, "RE: Something about Honor"
In response to Reply #12

Oh yeah and it was a one on one fight in the warrior bar in town. You fought well enough considering my legacies seemed more for fightning giants.

Claustren (Guest)Mon 29-Apr-02 04:45 AM

#6061, "I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..."
In response to Reply #12

>I suppose he neglected to mention the little old gang bangs in galadon

It was only once, and the only reason me and Phoden killed you, was because we were learning in Arboria and we were badly hurt from the warrior guildmaster, we went to rest and you muttered something about honor and then attacked... I fled and hid, Phoden fled and recalled, you stayed there a bit at the potion shop, then Phoden came and worded me, we saw you running around galadon, and I spammed bl Mortheon... You got the sack, what can I say, I told Phoden to come and we really kinda messed you up... After that one event, which you provoked, you started killing me on site, either at the Inn or outside the Inn... I was pissed when I died to you, like I normally would, and then I was sort of happy that Iunna, Cariatid, and Witevo went and messed you up... Unfortunately, a lowbie full looted before I got anything but lowbie eq... I suppose that was to be expected....

>and the full looting me when ever he had the chance ?

I had never full looted, all I took from your corpse was your two dragon daggers and a mace... I DID however, steal from you in Galadon many on occassions, which I must say I sorta took almost all of your inventory, just to get it away from you, considering you are my enemy...

All and all, I hated your guts IC but everyone needs some competition sometimes, actually, no competition at all, you nearly one rounded me with flurry when I missed the jack outside the Inn... Oh well, good luck man, see you in the fields.

~Claustren, the Sloppy Chef of the Eternal Star

Mortheon (Guest)Mon 29-Apr-02 10:13 AM

#6062, "RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..."
In response to Reply #14

Hey it was a porcupine, ram and you and yeah it messed me up, I knew you were stealing from me constantly but I dont think you ever failed a steal so props to you on that one, and on more then one occasion I fought Phoden in town I presumed you were there also. bad for me there I guess.

Asa

Claustren (Guest)Mon 29-Apr-02 03:00 PM

#6063, "RE: I'll tell you why I fought you in town that time..."
In response to Reply #15

*boasting loudly* Aint been caught stealing yet...
Anyway, I didnt remember a ram there, the ram wasnt in our group so it musta walked up, anyway thanks man, Sorry for hating you to death... and I was never with Phoden more then once when you were attacked by him... Drop me a line sometime, you're an interesting RPer...
mngraphics85@hotmail.com

Sakhta (Guest)Tue 30-Apr-02 04:04 PM

#6057, "Quick question..."
In response to Reply #2

Never figured out why you attacked me the both times you did. Care to enlighten me? Since we never interacted other than the fights themselves, couldn't have been a hate-attack Anyway, let me know if you can.

Sakhta.

Mortheon (Guest)Tue 30-Apr-02 10:50 PM

#6058, "RE: Quick question..."
In response to Reply #17

I fought alot of people and remember your fights, they were pretty brutal, but it was all about fighting rather than winning or loosing, I found you a worthy opponent, and so engaged you at opportunity, no dishonor in that

Asa

Zuljakalin (Guest)Wed 01-May-02 01:35 PM

#6055, "Arial Language"
In response to Reply #2

With your permission I would like to ask for my self and other uncreative arials out there...

May we use what you have started with the Avian language?

-Zuljakalin

Mortheon (Guest)Wed 01-May-02 10:49 PM

#6056, "RE: Arial Language"
In response to Reply #19

The basic idea behind Mortheon was that he was a spirit of nature which had been twisted and bound to a spirit of a dire wolf. Giving him two aspects, one more the playful avian dancer who used swords, and one more the Dark direwolf who used daggers to emulate the attacks of his spirit. The arial race switch was incidental and I was hoping my description would of marked him out as something other. The langauge he could speak was based more on the darkness that filled his mind with dark desire, and the light which tried to valliantly battle it aside. People who questioned my race as being arial were given a negative answer, so in fact the langauge has nothing to do with arials at all, other than the fact that at least one Theran Arial can speak a few words Seeing as the langauge has been used in theran and a few people can use it, I have no problems in them doing so..... why anyone would want to is a diffrent matter

Asa

SamtukaSun 28-Apr-02 01:43 PM
1 posts
#6071, "RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

I was afraid this was going to happen, ah well, you will be missed. It is not every day you meet someone with an interesting role-play like yours. I enjoyed your take on the Arial language and looked forward to having you fly me around. You were one of the few who would interact with me and show me around. Even if it was just to pick up some food or clothing you respected my role and didn’t come after me swinging. I wish I could have done more with you but today seemed to be a bad day for the both of us.

Good luck in the future,
Sammy

Valaria (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:36 PM

#6072, "RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

Your char was strange...I was wondering why you attaked me that day in the valley of varen, now I know. and you blamed the plant.
good luck with the next. Just wondering you were the one that played
mundanthnor, I think thats the spelling...

Mortheon (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 02:47 PM

#6073, "RE: (CON) Mortheon the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

hey, yes I played Mundanthnor, and I was actually confused or something by a plant

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6053 Previous topic | Next topic