Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60588
Show all folders

Burzmarh (Guest)Tue 14-Aug-07 12:53 PM

#60589, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways"

This character was deffinately a blast. I think it was maybe my second outlander the first being two or three years ago.

Outlander - I was deffinately impressed with most of you. There were a few here and there that really irked me from time to time. Godhren you had heart but sometimes I would just want to come and bash you down for your antics. Xinthril? Afraid to get wanted because you can't retrieve. The only time we couldnt retrieve if didnt matter if you were warranted or not the horde was gonna beat up down.

Jutunn - Wow you were really a godsent you appear out of nowhere and we came the best of pals.

Linearan - I was so mad at you when you died to Iukulli and he looted the 5colored i gave you. So much for my mace action. All things aside great leader in and out youve inspired me to play alot more outties.

Zekaris - You were right here I am joining you. I just sick of the same old thing logon take scales run around a few hours. Massive trib horde logs in sit outside galadon wait for flyto:shackles shifters and horde to appear.

Ill post more later about outties.

Tribunal - All I can say if you should all kill yourself. The amount of gear whoring that goes on is disgusting. I would daydream about one of you leaving town at a time instead of 9.

babou - zek said it best gear whore
silorello - gear whore aswell.
Izulzhin - I kinda liked you even thought neuro ruined my day every goddamned time. At least you wouldnt full loot me all the time. If you have that log in galadon where i caught you were contral trans down feel free to post it.
Thuul - AAhahahaah Pro you are just horrible. Friends of mine in trib would constantly cut and paste the #### you said about me over aim and i find it amusing you gagged me but were scared ####less of me. You deserved that fullsac I gave you in the 30s
Iteenu - Thanks for actually fighting me fair and square when we were younger.

I'll post more goodbyes later.

Edge - I had all 4 healing edges and I recommend them for any warrior build once I got owl I was regenning 150hp a tick while sleeping with 12con. I was really disappointed with splinttering shatter it doesnt make sense tactically to boneshatter twice in pk when I could be doing other things. Aerial Oppressor I really didnt notice to much at all.

Lyristeon - Thanks for all the love

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 14-Aug-07 12:44 PM
Reply You were an ass, Nysvetar (Guest), 15-Aug-07 05:43 PM, #23
Reply Knew this was coming, Linaeren (Guest), 15-Aug-07 10:37 AM, #21
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci..., Pissudin (Guest), 14-Aug-07 02:23 PM, #15
Reply Death traps and driving, Minyar1 (Guest), 15-Aug-07 08:01 AM, #20
Reply Imms - Will you delete any posts Thuul made., Burzmarh (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:33 PM, #10
Reply Pro will be Pro, Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:37 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci..., Iukulli (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:15 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci..., Burzmarh (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:32 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci..., Burzmarh (Guest), 14-Aug-07 12:53 PM #1
     Reply I think this calls for a Ban., Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I think this calls for a Ban., Outtie4life, 14-Aug-07 01:04 PM, #3
     Reply Some examples of me being a coward?, Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:27 PM, #7
     Reply Why?, lurker, 14-Aug-07 01:05 PM, #4
          Reply It has to spelled out?, Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:20 PM, #6
               Reply RE: It has to spelled out?, Burzmarh (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:30 PM, #8
                    Reply It's amazing., Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:36 PM, #11
                         Reply I haven't seen anyone else complain, lurker, 14-Aug-07 01:44 PM, #13
                              Reply I think he should be banned, Thuul (Guest), 14-Aug-07 01:48 PM, #14
     Reply Fare thee well, Awk (Guest), 14-Aug-07 05:02 PM, #16
     Reply Gearwhore?, Sil (Guest), 15-Aug-07 01:15 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Gearwhore?, Yakof Smirnoff (Guest), 15-Aug-07 01:57 AM, #18
               Reply Because we didn't want too?, Thuul (Guest), 15-Aug-07 02:18 AM, #19
                    Reply Translation: He's right, we're pussies. nt, Nightshade, 15-Aug-07 01:31 PM, #22
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60588 Previous topic | Next topic