Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60588
60588, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 14 12:40:18 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Burzmarh perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:131
60689, You were an ass
Posted by Nysvetar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looting the groupmate that was assassinated while you were leveling in arial city.. what a complete douche move. why am I not surprised it was you that played this char? eh go pro
60659, Knew this was coming
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw you log in and log out before I could greet you, I knew you deleted.

Burz was a maniac and a definite boon to have around. I don't know what else to say, you were an awsome outlander and an awsome maw. I was just waiting for you to take the bait though and attack me so I could rip your face off, mainly because I enjoyed the leery cooperation we had. Burz came off like an uncontrollable barbarian that I was never sure which way he'd jump, so if thats what you were going for, good job.
60609, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways
Posted by Pissudin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Burzmarh was an out of box outlander. In my point of view, his attitudes were quite different from most of the current cabal members, and this has positive and negative points.

I have to congratulate you for trying. Become a criminal and do whatever pleased you in town, seemed not a problem. So i could real feel something chaotic on you, and thats good (for you).

On the other hand, some attitudes like the atempt to drive me into a dead trap made me think things like:
- Were they so desperate to kill me?;
- Would in RP sense, a neutral character sacrifice himself to kill an enemy? Were you trying to be autruistic to your cabal or just trying to annoy me?

Another thing that called my attention, was when i died to you guys. You were the only one who sent me a brief comment, but was enough to know you were very pleased with it. Anyways, i just moved on, the payback came on the same day (this is all part of the game).

The only thing i really did not like about Burzmath, was the (full loot) aura that surrounded the character. I really do not know how it started, but for me it seemed like:
- You full looted because you got full looted by tribunals;
- You got full looted because you full looted a tribunal.
Seems an idiot comment but I just would like to share this impression i had and that i consider bad to the game.

Stretching myself a bit, this generalization you make about the Tribunals its not a very good thing. You should know that some of us try real hard and some of us have faced really bad odds. The sitting outside the cabal happens on both sides of war, if its bad or good i am not sure, but its part of the game, and very interesting sometimes.

But good job all around and good luck with your next.

Bring on something new and have some fun on the fields.
60650, Death traps and driving
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had this happen once to my outlander. I was stuck, no fetish and I was being hunted by Empire and Tribs. I drove two of them into one because I had no other choices. I got a legacy for it. :)
60601, Imms - Will you delete any posts Thuul made.
Posted by Burzmarh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't want his whining and precieved wrongs against his character cluttering this post. I was egging him on for a bit but he's just not worth it. Pro will be Pro.
60604, Pro will be Pro
Posted by Thuul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But that has nothing to do with your thread.
60595, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci...
Posted by Iukulli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always looking for a fight, I will give you that. You didn't like to stick around when you were outmatched, but I wouldnt either if I had fully shielded birds dropping out of the sky trying to kill me. You would always heal up and come back for more and kept things interesting.

One thing I definitely didn't like with this character was how you kept trying to trick me into honorable matches, only to either try to drive me into deathtraps or call your friends in to help you. I don't think you ever killed me, but the whole thing left a pretty bad taste in my mouth and made me care less about fairness when it came to others in Outlanders.

Anyway, good luck with your next.
60600, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Anci...
The only time I called someone in was with Jutunn in emerald. Aside from the that I never tried to drive you into said deathtrap. I did that to pissudin who was lucky I was standing 2 south of it instead of one. I hit the first drive but then he flew away.
60589, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Burzmarh the Champion of Ancient Ways
This character was deffinately a blast. I think it was maybe my second outlander the first being two or three years ago.

Outlander - I was deffinately impressed with most of you. There were a few here and there that really irked me from time to time. Godhren you had heart but sometimes I would just want to come and bash you down for your antics. Xinthril? Afraid to get wanted because you can't retrieve. The only time we couldnt retrieve if didnt matter if you were warranted or not the horde was gonna beat up down.

Jutunn - Wow you were really a godsent you appear out of nowhere and we came the best of pals.

Linearan - I was so mad at you when you died to Iukulli and he looted the 5colored i gave you. So much for my mace action. All things aside great leader in and out youve inspired me to play alot more outties.

Zekaris - You were right here I am joining you. I just sick of the same old thing logon take scales run around a few hours. Massive trib horde logs in sit outside galadon wait for flyto:shackles shifters and horde to appear.

Ill post more later about outties.

Tribunal - All I can say if you should all kill yourself. The amount of gear whoring that goes on is disgusting. I would daydream about one of you leaving town at a time instead of 9.

babou - zek said it best gear whore
silorello - gear whore aswell.
Izulzhin - I kinda liked you even thought neuro ruined my day every goddamned time. At least you wouldnt full loot me all the time. If you have that log in galadon where i caught you were contral trans down feel free to post it.
Thuul - AAhahahaah Pro you are just horrible. Friends of mine in trib would constantly cut and paste the #### you said about me over aim and i find it amusing you gagged me but were scared ####less of me. You deserved that fullsac I gave you in the 30s
Iteenu - Thanks for actually fighting me fair and square when we were younger.

I'll post more goodbyes later.

Edge - I had all 4 healing edges and I recommend them for any warrior build once I got owl I was regenning 150hp a tick while sleeping with 12con. I was really disappointed with splinttering shatter it doesnt make sense tactically to boneshatter twice in pk when I could be doing other things. Aerial Oppressor I really didnt notice to much at all.

Lyristeon - Thanks for all the love :)
60591, I think this calls for a Ban.
I really do.
60592, RE: I think this calls for a Ban.
Posted by Outtie4life on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That you got called out on being a complete are utter coward. Additionally I wish I wouldve full sacced in voralia but I felt bad you whined so much. You really came accross as a 13 year old newbie.
60597, Some examples of me being a coward?
I was faced with a Tiger I couldn't beat while prepped.

A Cloud Warrior I couldn't beat while stuck in command denial even while prepped (Unless of course with shields)

A Bard I couldn't beat while prepped.

A Shaman I couldn't beat because I could never manage to build a set with Divine saves.

I was on at all hours of the day and against all odds.

I returned everyones (Except Burzmarh's) equipment, or took what I needed.

I fought and lost nearly three con in one day.

I fight in ways different than a lot of people, andsometimes when people thought I was running, I was doing anything but, and by the time I returned, they were gone, or something else came up.

I bitched about some Battlerager antics and that's it. I don't think I bitched about Outlanders at all, but I did explain why I wasn't around for some fights to Jutunn.

I'm sorry if it upsets you that I'm not going to fight someone I know is going to do his best to #### me over on a personal level. There's nothing in the rules that says I have to.
60593, Why?
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Because you can't gag him or turn quiet on on the forums? You made disparaging comments about his char, now expect some disparaging comments back. Your char is dead, his char is dead, what the hell is your point?
60596, It has to spelled out?
He's using AIM to get an IC advantage.

I quit telling my cabal mates where I was because of the Miraculous ability for Burz to show up with in moments of me doing so.
60599, RE: It has to spelled out?
Wow seeing as how I never fought you outside of town its really not to hard Pro.

Who pk
(pk) Thuul the magistate for voralia - GEEEZ where could thuul be
60603, It's amazing.
I know I'm not the only one to see it.
60605, I haven't seen anyone else complain
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In fact he got high marks from Lyristeon, even tattooed. Sorry man, but he wasn't using AIM or IRC to track you down. And you posting that he should be banned for making comments about you after you made comments about him seems like a little kid sticking their fingers in their ears going 'NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU'. Grow up.
60606, I think he should be banned
For exploiting OOC mechanisms. Nothing else. Well, he is a griefer.
60616, Fare thee well
Posted by Awk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed the short times we ran around together ranking or hunting. Its pretty hard being wanted at this stage with the current set up of the Vindicators and Tribunal itself. Good char, glad we could make a few trades good luck with the next.
60637, Gearwhore?
Posted by Sil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fine, whatever you say. I would go on eastern alone(I was also the only Tribunal on), with two NPCs, to face two Outlander criminals, I waited for 5 RL mins on eastern road for them to form to come. But no, none came and claim Sil is coward, I openingly issued challendges to criminal! I've got enough solo encounters, so if you're only reading from one side of the book, then I suggest you don't even bother to comment without knowing both side of the story. But F***, why do I ever bother to defend myself! Seriously F***
60640, RE: Gearwhore?
Posted by Yakof Smirnoff on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In soviet Russia whore gears you! Seriously though with the numbers Tribs have on at times how could you guys not raid. *cough* pussies *cough*
60642, Because we didn't want too?
It's not Empire. Noone was made to raid.

Hey! that rhymes!
60680, Translation: He's right, we're pussies. nt
Posted by Nightshade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt