Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6038
Show all folders

Mesharrah (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 09:03 AM

#6050, "RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith"

Ok, maybe this will help you a bit.

• Wind wall's blinding can't be healed other than with healing sleep, that would make me stop attacking the angel at least for a while.

• Demon mace is not cursed. Get a fumble scroll, use it, or better yet tell Eidoran to fumble me and sac the mace.

• Acid path spells screw switching weapons too and there is a chance to lose the mace too.

• Gel + earthbind from wand would make fleeing difficult if possible at all.

• Troll amulet made me vulnerable fire and resist fire doesn't last long. Immolation was a good spell to use because it wouldn't let me sleep/nap.

• Many times I'd have haste/shield/stone skin on me becides communes. You should've tried to dispel haste, better yet have slow scrolls.

• I didn't, but many people wear valuable items made of stone. Stoneshatter them, stoneshatter against those who use stone skin.

Instead you tried to buffet, then pebble, then buffet again. If you'd try all of the above, I'd go look for an easier target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Apr-02 05:00 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 28-Apr-02 08:21 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Constance (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:03 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Thralkoz, 28-Apr-02 09:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 05:22 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Sinde (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:29 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 03:58 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Dahlisyn (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:43 PM, #8
Reply One time...but, Danical (Guest), 29-Apr-02 08:49 AM, #11
Reply well too bad you had to go, Tylinn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:51 AM, #12
     Reply I know!, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 01:48 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Lasella (Guest), 28-Apr-02 07:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:03 AM #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Nilomasan (Guest), 28-Apr-02 06:26 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Eidoran (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:56 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6038 Previous topic | Next topic