Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6038
Show all folders

Mesharrah (Guest)Mon 29-Apr-02 03:58 AM

#6045, "RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith"

>>Sinde - it was an unpleasant surprise to meet a dawnie who
>>fights back
>
>Hah. Aren't I full of surprises? I was never sure if you
>noticed, but I actually gave you back that mace after having
>stolen it the first time.

I noticed. But it really wasn't that precious to me so I decided to continue with retrieving. I always could get it back. You wouldn't believe how much evil-only equipment is out there on mobs and no one takes it. I think I was the only one who used the mace.

>I thought that tactic was a
>little cheap, but of course you kept coming back so
>eventually I had to do something with it. That time you
>were retrieving and we went through that cycle of me
>spamming circle/kick, you fleeing and healing sleeping, me
>healing at the healer, then repeating the whole thing
>was...humorous to say the least. I actually considered
>carrying around two non-wrathing mithril swords just<\i>
>for you and your annoying shield, but never got around to
>it.

Ouch

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Apr-02 05:00 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 28-Apr-02 08:21 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Constance (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:03 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Thralkoz, 28-Apr-02 09:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 05:22 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Sinde (Guest), 28-Apr-02 02:29 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 03:58 AM #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Dahlisyn (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:43 PM, #8
Reply One time...but, Danical (Guest), 29-Apr-02 08:49 AM, #11
Reply well too bad you had to go, Tylinn (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:51 AM, #12
     Reply I know!, Mesharrah (Guest), 29-Apr-02 01:48 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Lasella (Guest), 28-Apr-02 07:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Mesharrah (Guest), 28-Apr-02 09:03 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Nilomasan (Guest), 28-Apr-02 06:26 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith, Eidoran (Guest), 29-Apr-02 11:56 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6038 Previous topic | Next topic