Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58943
Show all folders

Helivet (Guest)Mon 11-Jun-07 08:37 AM

#58963, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well this was my first hero, first shifter and first scion. Reason why I made a human shifter was I thought that would be the least difficult to level up. I did have alot of fun with it. Though I kind of wished for another form than jaguar. Was hoping for something that was pure offense, but you get what you get.

Great fights with all of you, learned alot about preparing and fighting with a shifter. Still, I have some trouble knowing when to leave .

As for scion, great cabal. Had some good exploring rounds together.

Just write something if you want and I will reply.

Not to worry Kyrea, was fun fighting you. Wished we had more fights. I was also planning on deleting anyway. Less time to play now, and it would just look stupid if I logged on and had to log out every 15 min or drop link whenever.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 10-Jun-07 08:52 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Mast..., Helivet (Guest), 11-Jun-07 08:37 AM #2
Reply Helivet, Aomiern (Guest), 11-Jun-07 12:13 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Mast..., Brinkmun (Guest), 11-Jun-07 06:47 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Mast..., asthiss_, 12-Jun-07 01:30 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Mast..., Kyraea (Guest), 10-Jun-07 07:21 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58943 Previous topic | Next topic