Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58943
58943, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 10 08:49:03 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Helivet perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:183
58963, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Helivet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this was my first hero, first shifter and first scion. Reason why I made a human shifter was I thought that would be the least difficult to level up. I did have alot of fun with it. Though I kind of wished for another form than jaguar. Was hoping for something that was pure offense, but you get what you get.

Great fights with all of you, learned alot about preparing and fighting with a shifter. Still, I have some trouble knowing when to leave :).

As for scion, great cabal. Had some good exploring rounds together.

Just write something if you want and I will reply.

Not to worry Kyrea, was fun fighting you. Wished we had more fights. I was also planning on deleting anyway. Less time to play now, and it would just look stupid if I logged on and had to log out every 15 min or drop link whenever.
58965, Helivet
Posted by Aomiern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, if it comes as any consolation I didn't get a "newb" vibe from you when it came to things going on. I did stand there and go, man, why in the world did he stay so long in that fight. I know sometimes getting away is hard, as per my fight last night with Kyrea and Niheriva. Apparently, the legacy that stops your fleeing also lags you when you attempt. I was lagged out my entire last fight with her, and then the paladin showed up and made it faster. Anyway, make another, we need some good folk when I'm around.

Aomiern
58978, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Brinkmun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That goddamed super ambush through charge set was annoying. Tough enemy so it sucks that you are gone. good luck with the next

B
58991, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by asthiss_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For your first hero I most say you did well. I too had some trouble of staying to long in fights, but got a bit better at it in the end.

Adobel liked having you around when the urge to explore something came along, your forms did help a lot with that. Two shifters could take down a lot of the mobs around. Was always tougher PvP.

Sad to see you delete but I guess summer is coming for you to.
Hope to see you around.
Good luck with you next.
58955, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Helivet Algran the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Kyraea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about that last death... good fight.