Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874
Show all folders

thallius (Guest)Sun 21-Apr-02 10:53 AM

#5879, "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith"

Well you had a tendancy to hunt me only when I was all alone and did not have the head. I would always stick around for a while but Running from gangs gets boring so i would usualy stick around for 20 minutes then quite or chase around invokers for an hour. I knew what you were up to becuase every single time we did not have the head you chanllenged me, and when we did have the head you always made sure you had backup. ohh well, even when we had the head all ya needed was barrier and resist mental to beat me. While I could spellbane a lot, with resist mental it makes in almost immposible to land a when you don't see me, I don't hit that hard and a few disruptions would have finished me off, or ya could just get cone of cold staves and use those. ohh well yeah I did not like to be an ass and most of my chars don't loot except for select pieces of armor but thallius was different he hated mages and would not give them any aid in any form if he could manage it, he even yelled at others for returning armor thanks though for not looting me every time, if you had well life would have been a lot more boring as I try to dodge gangs and equip at the same time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Apr-02 07:17 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Taranac (Guest), 24-Apr-02 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Thallius (Guest), 20-Apr-02 05:18 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Lorak, 20-Apr-02 08:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, thallius (Guest), 21-Apr-02 10:53 AM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Sharvin (Guest), 22-Apr-02 07:27 PM, #5
Reply So, um, why? n/t, Lohrn (Guest), 19-Apr-02 02:50 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874 Previous topic | Next topic