Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874
Show all folders

LorakSat 20-Apr-02 08:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5878, "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith"

Heh, well wish I could of got you alone just once when you didn't have the head. I would have had it so easy. I had so many bard protections I gathered during Scion wars for Marcalius and still had then you came along. You got a bit annoying younger years which made me want to use them protections against you. Every time I hunted you alone you left. I'm not liein....every time you ended up leavin. It was upsetting. Well all in all Thallius was annoying but respectable at times. I got pretty upset at you once or twice for looting and ##### when we don't loot you but that's to do with the role not just because you wanted to be an ass...(I think) but ahh well. Just saved me a few hours when I had to log off from bein pissed. Thanks for the fun any ways. Well good luck if you make another.

Lorak

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Apr-02 07:17 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Taranac (Guest), 24-Apr-02 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Thallius (Guest), 20-Apr-02 05:18 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Lorak, 20-Apr-02 08:16 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, thallius (Guest), 21-Apr-02 10:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Sharvin (Guest), 22-Apr-02 07:27 PM, #5
Reply So, um, why? n/t, Lohrn (Guest), 19-Apr-02 02:50 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874 Previous topic | Next topic