Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874
Show all folders

Thallius (Guest)Sat 20-Apr-02 05:18 PM

#5876, "RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith"

Hrm then well I am gone, all who hated me rejoice! Life as a battle bard was tough for me. Especialy since at low ranks as a scout I was constantly ganged by scions who would just bash me to death, and when i reached hero range I switched from scout to defender and got ganged by every invoker out there constantly. I stuck with it and was down to about 10 con I think and the rest was draining fast as every time i went to go learning someone or another would kill me, damn you seekers and sylvans and scions *wink*. Ohh well I had a lot of fun, really wish I would have gotten to hero but I would have died to con long before then. Would like to hear peoples thoughts on thallius as he was a little different in the way he acted as a villager.

by the way no role for those who think they cannot get a bard or paladin into battle without one.

buh-bysies

BATTLE
yulithe: knew you were new and was surprised as hell that you were made commander, I though for sure omodonore was gonna get it, well it was more often then not me and you or me you and taranac with some appearances by dragendor and omodonore. I was sad to hear after I came back from college visits that you had been denied

Taranac: Man why did you go and delete you were my favorite companion

Dragendor, omodonore, lohrn, solphia, grubbin, zenguko: all of you were great companions, I always looked at you all as sort of children though. I had been in the village a long time and you all were still young, but ytou all did me proud.

thralkoz... you I had mixed emotions about, I remeber before the rights that yulithe won that you just started showing up and that after the rites you disappeared until yulithe was denied. Thallius did not like that and in fact had you resurfaced while yulithe was commander he had intended to remove you for staying in your hut if I am not mistaken. But in the end you proved to be very dedicated adn I think you will make an okay commander(not as good of one as I would have *wink*)

NEXUS

I hate you all... just kidding, you sure made life hard for me always ganging me, nothing i could do against thalongrim once he started bashing, and lorak you never fought alone, I now really hate neuroligcal disruption because of you, I played an old-school seeker(terenvil) and I just don't like the changes that have been made ohh well you all were nice people and thanks for not looting me all the time, of course I had to loot you but that was because in char Thallius HATED mages with a passion.

everyone else...

dugruain why did you go and immort I was only ranking after 40 for one reason, that was to kill you. When you turned from being an ally to a hunted I was pissed because you betrayed thallius. Was gonna earn frightful fiend and walk right up to you in town and sing it every single time i was not wanted. but you did imm and one of my goals was destroyed.

thror: Just out of curiosity what did you think of the bard from Thar-Acacia(thats me if you forget my letter of introduction) Tobeldest did not think I would make it when we first interviewed but well I think he has since changed his mind. How much would thallius have had to do more in order to earn frightful fiend.

ohh well my line of ragers is a little done back to warlocks(like my last... trebtor) see you in the fields my friends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Apr-02 07:17 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Taranac (Guest), 24-Apr-02 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Thallius (Guest), 20-Apr-02 05:18 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Lorak, 20-Apr-02 08:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, thallius (Guest), 21-Apr-02 10:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith, Sharvin (Guest), 22-Apr-02 07:27 PM, #5
Reply So, um, why? n/t, Lohrn (Guest), 19-Apr-02 02:50 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5874 Previous topic | Next topic