Subject: "It was alot of fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5792
Show all folders

Siacla (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 09:42 AM

#5800, "It was alot of fun."

I got sick of playing a felar ranger, there is just nothing I can do (that I have found) to fight a Conjurer or an invoker. I'm also sick of the female jokes. Yeah I'm a guy. A friend of mine told me it's alot of fun trying to roleplay a female. It was hard, and I don't think she was all too femalish. Kind of a tomboy or something, I don't know.

My first hero too, I might add. And I've been playing for a very long time (butt end of the first age). Kind of sad, isn't it? Oh well. This was the first character that I actually got serious with, and had the dedication to do something. I learned alot of neat stuff, and I'm getting better.

I wanted to play Siacla as a kind of a bitch, just an downright merciless fela. That didn't play out so well, as I got killed *alot*. She was really fun to play, even while getting killed all the time. I had fun, and that's what's important.

Her role was nothing special, I had a nice big one typed up, then typed role show. Basically I dumbed it down for the one that got added.

Desc -
323/904Hp 82M Your description is:
Before you is a slim fela, with shaggy orange and cream striped fur. Her fur
is knotted and tangled, and seems to have an abundance of briars. Near
her paws, one might note the red and brown color, probably due to mud and
blood. She carries herself with an old, yet agile, swaying grace. Her eyes
are a deep yellow, speckled with flecks of green.

Yeah that was my middle-aged description. I was going to finish it up, as it's not really descriptive. She was a fela who didn't clean herself (thoug she liked to proclaim that she did it "when I have time"). She still didn't like water. And that was her reason for not liking water, she didn't think of it as instinct, she just thought she cleaned herself.

Goodbyes

Slyvan:

Boldereth - Siacla was going to follow in your footsteps, preaching of "The great priest Boldereth" alot. Didn't pan out with like 12 con when you deleted. I did speak alot of you anyhow though.

Laksera - It was alot of fun. Alot of fun. I remember waay back when we'd wander around in the weald killing duergars and such. I'm really glad that you got into Sylvan, I talked to Boldereth about it alot. You're going to be tough, keep it up. I never did get those currents.

Rithlan - Good Sylvan. Not obsessed with gear, and not afraid to lose a con point/night. Strong character, sorry you deleted.

Jhaolyren - Heh. Was fun exploring those areas with you. Thanks for the help, you showed me a few things. I had a chance against conjies with you around.

Targaryen - Yeah. Showed me quite a few things. I always seemed to get myself killed around you. Oh well, I still hero'd.

Solare - Go kick some ass. You're going to be very tough very soon.

Sahannara - Show up more. You are one tough ranger. Thanks for the help too.

Alysrith - We had opposite playing times for the most part, so I didn't really get to interact with you much. I hear you are the new captain, or maybe not, either way, you should be.

And whoever I'm missing..

Warlocks - A few tough people. Lasella, I bitched to you alot. I'm still not sure why. Sorry bout that. Thyladanieth, you're tough, but you're no Jhamas. I wish I had the skill to summon a water elemental and transplendent archon. *roll* Keep it up, maybe someday the Imms will weaken your archons and give us a chance. That's about all of you whom I interacted with.

Scions - You won't show up without a lich to protect you. That's weak. Props to Shrikas for being around as a sole Scion. Dullameh, thanks for killing me. Heh. I quit showing up with the Lich around. Not because I wanted to, but because I started playing nights. I really wanted to kill you Dullameh, but I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Ragers - Ooqogar, you're badass. Keep the village strong. Diraric, I'm sad that I never got to kill you. If that duel was honorable, I would have got you. Too bad Grubbin had to jump in. Grubbin, no hard feelings, I was supposed to duel you, but I had my target set to Diraric, so when I called a beast, it hit him. Oh well.

Tribunals - Dugruain, it was *alot* of fun. I went and hero'd just to fight you (so the supplications wouldn't land as often). I got out of a 150k hole. Then right before I hero, you imm. That just sucked. Um.. that's about it.

Entropy - Ulfin, thanks for all the help. Thanks again. It was alot of fun, alot of times you'd make my day when showing up, when we'd start talking. Acallsho, yeah. I bet I bored you alot. I never really did many interesting things, because there are never "defilers" around at night. Umm.. Thyrone, yeah. Have fun.

I'm missing a few people probably. Say something if I am. I'd play an invoker if it didn't involve spamming spells. And I'd play a Conjurer if I didn't hate them so much. Huh. One thing is for sure; I'm now addicted to Sylvans.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 16-Apr-02 09:34 AM
Reply Oh damn no I dont believe this., Quoquar (Guest), 18-Apr-02 06:43 AM, #38
Reply RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds, Laksera (Guest), 18-Apr-02 12:45 AM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds, NetMonkey (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:54 PM, #33
Reply And meh ?, Quasi Beast (Guest), 17-Apr-02 12:56 AM, #12
Reply Heh I'm sorry., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:56 AM, #13
Reply RE: Heh I'm sorry., Rharhk ? (Guest), 19-Apr-02 02:28 AM, #40
Reply RE: And meh ?, Quoquar (Guest), 18-Apr-02 07:19 AM, #39
Reply It was alot of fun., Siacla (Guest), 16-Apr-02 09:42 AM #1
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Boy Scout (Guest), 16-Apr-02 10:29 AM, #2
     Reply No I don't think so.., Siacla (Guest), 16-Apr-02 12:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: No I don't think so.., Boy Scout (Guest), 16-Apr-02 01:26 PM, #5
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Nydeikon (Guest), 16-Apr-02 12:04 PM, #4
     Reply That's just odd., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:11 AM, #19
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Dahlisyn (Guest), 16-Apr-02 01:34 PM, #6
     Reply Yeah., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:08 AM, #18
     Reply Sorry to see you go, Danical (Guest), 16-Apr-02 02:00 PM, #7
     Reply I never did understand Coradan., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:06 AM, #17
     Reply hehe, Thyladanieth (Guest), 16-Apr-02 02:04 PM, #8
     Reply Heh., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:03 AM, #16
     Reply I can't understand, Llohuir, 16-Apr-02 08:52 PM, #9
     Reply For you Siacla!, LLohuir (Guest), 16-Apr-02 09:00 PM, #10
     Reply Yeah., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:00 AM, #15
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Boldereth, 16-Apr-02 10:46 PM, #11
     Reply I don't know if I do.., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:58 AM, #14
          Reply RE: I don't know if I do.., Boldereth, 17-Apr-02 04:43 AM, #22
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Solare, 17-Apr-02 03:38 AM, #20
     Reply I'm not going to respond to you., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:19 PM, #32
     Reply Hey, Dugruain, 17-Apr-02 04:40 AM, #21
     Reply In RL I wanted to scream., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 05:15 AM, #24
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Ooqogar (Guest), 17-Apr-02 05:07 AM, #23
     Reply Aww c'mon., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:16 PM, #31
     Reply About conjueres and never killing them, Kaninlael (Guest), 17-Apr-02 08:06 AM, #25
     Reply Heh, Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:14 PM, #30
          Reply RE: Heh, Kaninlael (Guest), 18-Apr-02 05:23 AM, #37
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Sahannara (Guest), 17-Apr-02 09:50 AM, #26
     Reply Heh., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:12 PM, #29
     Reply Blah, Gegreigar (Guest), 17-Apr-02 09:58 AM, #27
     Reply Oops., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:08 PM, #28
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Dullameh, 17-Apr-02 03:57 PM, #34
          Reply Actually I was kinda laughing, Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 06:14 PM, #35
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5792 Previous topic | Next topic