Subject: "(DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5792
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Apr-02 09:34 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2024
16911 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5792, "(DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds"

Tue Apr 16 11:33:34 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Siacla perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:266
PK Ratio:31% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh damn no I dont believe this., Quoquar (Guest), 18-Apr-02 06:43 AM, #38
Reply RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds, Laksera (Guest), 18-Apr-02 12:45 AM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds, NetMonkey (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:54 PM, #33
Reply And meh ?, Quasi Beast (Guest), 17-Apr-02 12:56 AM, #12
Reply Heh I'm sorry., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:56 AM, #13
Reply RE: Heh I'm sorry., Rharhk ? (Guest), 19-Apr-02 02:28 AM, #40
Reply RE: And meh ?, Quoquar (Guest), 18-Apr-02 07:19 AM, #39
Reply It was alot of fun., Siacla (Guest), 16-Apr-02 09:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Boy Scout (Guest), 16-Apr-02 10:29 AM, #2
     Reply No I don't think so.., Siacla (Guest), 16-Apr-02 12:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: No I don't think so.., Boy Scout (Guest), 16-Apr-02 01:26 PM, #5
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Nydeikon (Guest), 16-Apr-02 12:04 PM, #4
     Reply That's just odd., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:11 AM, #19
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Dahlisyn (Guest), 16-Apr-02 01:34 PM, #6
     Reply Yeah., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:08 AM, #18
     Reply Sorry to see you go, Danical (Guest), 16-Apr-02 02:00 PM, #7
     Reply I never did understand Coradan., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:06 AM, #17
     Reply hehe, Thyladanieth (Guest), 16-Apr-02 02:04 PM, #8
     Reply Heh., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:03 AM, #16
     Reply I can't understand, Llohuir, 16-Apr-02 08:52 PM, #9
     Reply For you Siacla!, LLohuir (Guest), 16-Apr-02 09:00 PM, #10
     Reply Yeah., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 03:00 AM, #15
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Boldereth, 16-Apr-02 10:46 PM, #11
     Reply I don't know if I do.., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:58 AM, #14
          Reply RE: I don't know if I do.., Boldereth, 17-Apr-02 04:43 AM, #22
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Solare, 17-Apr-02 03:38 AM, #20
     Reply I'm not going to respond to you., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:19 PM, #32
     Reply Hey, Dugruain, 17-Apr-02 04:40 AM, #21
     Reply In RL I wanted to scream., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 05:15 AM, #24
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Ooqogar (Guest), 17-Apr-02 05:07 AM, #23
     Reply Aww c'mon., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:16 PM, #31
     Reply About conjueres and never killing them, Kaninlael (Guest), 17-Apr-02 08:06 AM, #25
     Reply Heh, Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:14 PM, #30
          Reply RE: Heh, Kaninlael (Guest), 18-Apr-02 05:23 AM, #37
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Sahannara (Guest), 17-Apr-02 09:50 AM, #26
     Reply Heh., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:12 PM, #29
     Reply Blah, Gegreigar (Guest), 17-Apr-02 09:58 AM, #27
     Reply Oops., Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 02:08 PM, #28
     Reply RE: It was alot of fun., Dullameh, 17-Apr-02 03:57 PM, #34
          Reply Actually I was kinda laughing, Siacla (Guest), 17-Apr-02 06:14 PM, #35

Quoquar (Guest)Thu 18-Apr-02 06:43 AM

#5793, "Oh damn no I dont believe this."
In response to Reply #0

Siaaaccclllaaaa.
Oh damn sorry did not post earlier,was away for a few days.
Siacla you are the first ranger to really earn my respect.Sahannara came in later.Incredible gutssy character.Was always fun with you around and the way you were tanking in Kidana was Amazing to say the least.
And yah hey thanks for helping me gain a few even after you heroed and it was absoulte fun raiding the scions and all.
Hats off.I hope my next kids are on your side too.

Laksera (Guest)Thu 18-Apr-02 12:45 AM

#5794, "RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

No big sis what happened, I had so much I was wanting to show you and you helped me out alot. You had a feirce fighting style and care-free attituide I have yet to see in quite sometime. You will be missed by me any others in the pack as well. Hope you got that one thing I always tried to show ya. If not then perhaps in another reincarnation we can walk though it again. I had big plans for us big sis one being da demise of the Lich oh well us and everyone else in the game email me sometime. druiddevil@hotmail.com. We had so much more to learn for each other and I just hope I can slip into those big claws that you had. Hopefully we shall meet again. And please stay in da woodlsnds or perhaps a goodie. We need all the help we can get our numbers and fallin shortly and ya will be missed. Love ya sis and see ya agian soon in da feilds I hope.

NetMonkey (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:54 PM

#5795, "RE: (DEL) Siacla the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, I remember when you smoked me (deilar) a few times... Have the logs still, email me and I'll send em... Its pretty sad how I just got the ##### kicked outta me like that, anyway, I have moved on and learned from my mistakes, so to speak... I will miss Siacla, we made peace there at the end, and I will sure be missing you around with my other chars Anyway... g'luck with your next.
See you in the fields...
~The net surfing Monkey

Quasi Beast (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 12:56 AM

#5796, "And meh ?"
In response to Reply #0

It was fun travelling with Siacle
Perhaps just for getting you off that big hole I might have got a mention.
Well a female ranger is not really tough to play.
My char is one ( of course its different that I am one in reality )
I started in the first age too.
I am on my wayto the 7 hero.
3 belongin to the Nexus.
Nexus addict, eh ?
Well THe gang will just disappear with you gone.
Wouldnt say you stood strong, you did falter.
But you had more guts than all this generation offered.
VEry well played for you first Slyvan Heroine Ranger.
Luck to you in the next char.

see you in the fields.

Bethrella, The Quasi Beast.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:56 AM

#5798, "Heh I'm sorry."
In response to Reply #12

Didn't mean to forget you.

I felt kinda bad for you. You seemed to get into holes alot, kinda like me. I think a 1/4 of the experience I earned was getting out of holes (I got in them alot). Keep it up. You're quite strong.

See ya in the fields. I've grouped with Bethrella with about 4 different characters, by the way. From a fire giant warrior to a felar ranger. I don't remember their names though.

Rharhk ? (Guest)Fri 19-Apr-02 02:28 AM

#5799, "RE: Heh I'm sorry."
In response to Reply #13

The only char I loved ta play with was Rhark, lovely one he was.
Mush ya push ya kind.
if that was you you shudnt have deleted.
If you must know Quoquar is Altarius. !!

Woo Wee

What a co inky dinky !!!

the Quasi Beast'
BEth

Quoquar (Guest)Thu 18-Apr-02 07:19 AM

#5797, "RE: And meh ?"
In response to Reply #12

And me thought I know all about you eh Bethrella.
You act wierd many a times.This being one of them.I dont want to start a flame here so am gonna keep quiet.My pearls of wisdom shall be offered when you delete your seventh bigwig.

Siacla (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 09:42 AM

#5800, "It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #0

I got sick of playing a felar ranger, there is just nothing I can do (that I have found) to fight a Conjurer or an invoker. I'm also sick of the female jokes. Yeah I'm a guy. A friend of mine told me it's alot of fun trying to roleplay a female. It was hard, and I don't think she was all too femalish. Kind of a tomboy or something, I don't know.

My first hero too, I might add. And I've been playing for a very long time (butt end of the first age). Kind of sad, isn't it? Oh well. This was the first character that I actually got serious with, and had the dedication to do something. I learned alot of neat stuff, and I'm getting better.

I wanted to play Siacla as a kind of a bitch, just an downright merciless fela. That didn't play out so well, as I got killed *alot*. She was really fun to play, even while getting killed all the time. I had fun, and that's what's important.

Her role was nothing special, I had a nice big one typed up, then typed role show. Basically I dumbed it down for the one that got added.

Desc -
323/904Hp 82M Your description is:
Before you is a slim fela, with shaggy orange and cream striped fur. Her fur
is knotted and tangled, and seems to have an abundance of briars. Near
her paws, one might note the red and brown color, probably due to mud and
blood. She carries herself with an old, yet agile, swaying grace. Her eyes
are a deep yellow, speckled with flecks of green.

Yeah that was my middle-aged description. I was going to finish it up, as it's not really descriptive. She was a fela who didn't clean herself (thoug she liked to proclaim that she did it "when I have time"). She still didn't like water. And that was her reason for not liking water, she didn't think of it as instinct, she just thought she cleaned herself.

Goodbyes

Slyvan:

Boldereth - Siacla was going to follow in your footsteps, preaching of "The great priest Boldereth" alot. Didn't pan out with like 12 con when you deleted. I did speak alot of you anyhow though.

Laksera - It was alot of fun. Alot of fun. I remember waay back when we'd wander around in the weald killing duergars and such. I'm really glad that you got into Sylvan, I talked to Boldereth about it alot. You're going to be tough, keep it up. I never did get those currents.

Rithlan - Good Sylvan. Not obsessed with gear, and not afraid to lose a con point/night. Strong character, sorry you deleted.

Jhaolyren - Heh. Was fun exploring those areas with you. Thanks for the help, you showed me a few things. I had a chance against conjies with you around.

Targaryen - Yeah. Showed me quite a few things. I always seemed to get myself killed around you. Oh well, I still hero'd.

Solare - Go kick some ass. You're going to be very tough very soon.

Sahannara - Show up more. You are one tough ranger. Thanks for the help too.

Alysrith - We had opposite playing times for the most part, so I didn't really get to interact with you much. I hear you are the new captain, or maybe not, either way, you should be.

And whoever I'm missing..

Warlocks - A few tough people. Lasella, I bitched to you alot. I'm still not sure why. Sorry bout that. Thyladanieth, you're tough, but you're no Jhamas. I wish I had the skill to summon a water elemental and transplendent archon. *roll* Keep it up, maybe someday the Imms will weaken your archons and give us a chance. That's about all of you whom I interacted with.

Scions - You won't show up without a lich to protect you. That's weak. Props to Shrikas for being around as a sole Scion. Dullameh, thanks for killing me. Heh. I quit showing up with the Lich around. Not because I wanted to, but because I started playing nights. I really wanted to kill you Dullameh, but I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Ragers - Ooqogar, you're badass. Keep the village strong. Diraric, I'm sad that I never got to kill you. If that duel was honorable, I would have got you. Too bad Grubbin had to jump in. Grubbin, no hard feelings, I was supposed to duel you, but I had my target set to Diraric, so when I called a beast, it hit him. Oh well.

Tribunals - Dugruain, it was *alot* of fun. I went and hero'd just to fight you (so the supplications wouldn't land as often). I got out of a 150k hole. Then right before I hero, you imm. That just sucked. Um.. that's about it.

Entropy - Ulfin, thanks for all the help. Thanks again. It was alot of fun, alot of times you'd make my day when showing up, when we'd start talking. Acallsho, yeah. I bet I bored you alot. I never really did many interesting things, because there are never "defilers" around at night. Umm.. Thyrone, yeah. Have fun.

I'm missing a few people probably. Say something if I am. I'd play an invoker if it didn't involve spamming spells. And I'd play a Conjurer if I didn't hate them so much. Huh. One thing is for sure; I'm now addicted to Sylvans.

Boy Scout (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 10:29 AM

#5830, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

Let me say congratulations with heroing, but I didn't like your character, and I saw her from a few angles. One was the drow that you told to continue killing forest guardians so that you could kill me, and having enjoyed sylvans before, that was saddening. I saw you fighting, and thought...hmph, she needs some help here. I also grouped you with alot of the new sylvans, which just didn't help your cause (even if it was superficial of me to do so). Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed it and even heroed. For me, heroing is always the roughest part. I'd rather be doing anything than ranking.

-Boy Scout

Siacla (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 12:00 PM

#5831, "No I don't think so.."
In response to Reply #2

I don't remember telling anyone to continue killing forest guardians.

I told alot of young drow (especially looters) to continue learning so I could kill them, but I don't remember saying anything like that.

Boy Scout (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 01:26 PM

#5832, "RE: No I don't think so.."
In response to Reply #3

Well honestly, you said "Go back to learning, so I can kill you when you grow up". But I wasn't looting, I just happened upon the sfylvan hjorde and decided to play with you when you were out of camo. But yes, five minutes before, you were complaining about your powers not working while I was ranking on tinies in the ashes. To me, "Go back to learning" meant "go back to the ashes, and slay more guardians." And so I did, and was uninterrupted. *long sigh*

-Boy Scout

Nydeikon (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 12:04 PM

#5828, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

*sigh* Everyone always forgets about Nexus. Anyhow, sorry we didn't get to interact more, but I did keep a close eye on you a few times. You were kind of interesting to follow around and watch from the shadows.

That Whil guy.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 03:11 AM

#5829, "That's just odd."
In response to Reply #4

I thought the Nexus and Sylvans would be stronger allies, but I learned different. I guess I can see why though, I liked to run around with ragers. I only fought you once (when I ambushed Eleke in the past), and that was enough for me to leave your groupmates alone. I think that was about the fastest I died. If I was bitter, well, yeah I can be a little bitch after being killed. I'll find any reason to taunt you or whine.

Dahlisyn (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 01:34 PM

#5826, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

I felt somewhat bad for you, since you ranked into hero range, but got stuck at what, 45? 46? Something like that. At the same time I saw several other warders that seemed to hit 41 and just stop (not just Boldereth, but several others). We fought a few times, though most of those fights were on my terms. I think you had a lot that you could do against me, but you seemed to not play to the strengths of the class/cabal. The times that I got you, if memory serves, were during raids, where I could (or was) prepared fully, and a fully prepared invoker does have an advantage over most single foes, especially those with a vulnerability. I don't really remember much of the older fights, but the one last Friday (?) against you and Ooqogar I can definitely say you should've done something differently. I know what I'd suggest instead, at least. Oh well, good luck with your next.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 03:08 AM

#5827, "Yeah."
In response to Reply #6

It annoyed me to no end when I was getting killed by groups of heros and over half my cabal was sitting at 41. I sat at 46 for awhile because I wanted to learn tactic, as you need it more at lower levels. Then I learned my tactic, and saw a 150k hole.. and spent a week trying to hero. Oh well.

I never fought you enough. I stayed away from invokers, I just hated getting killed in 3 rounds. You were one of the few Scions who'd show up without Dullameh.

Danical (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 02:00 PM

#5824, "Sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #1

My fondest memory was tracking down that druid who kept attacking me, then luring him into your snare. You hit him with one ambush, and he was gone...that was nice. Wish you weren't gone, its anothe Sylvan Hero out to door, with very few coming up the ranks...so far. Oh well, maybe the ones who say they are "warders" will come out of the woodwork (and I don't mean wilds) and show up for once.

Thanks though, for being a cool warder!

Danical the Sky Wolf

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 03:06 AM

#5825, "I never did understand Coradan."
In response to Reply #7

He said he was hunting me because I was a criminal or something. A week earlier he helped me hero, and we were kiling people on the eastern road. *shrug* Maybe he really did pass his character, I noticed his roleplay (and lack thereof) changed immensely.

Keep it up. You were one of the sylvans who actually showed up, so the grove needs you.

Thyladanieth (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 02:04 PM

#5822, "hehe"
In response to Reply #1

Well, after a while I simply stopped hunting you In diffrence to Jhamas I dislike multikilling, heh. Anyway, with the vulns and things life must be miserable indeed. And that one time I gaunted you from the mists of acacia, heh, I felt bad there so I went after the wolves instead of you. Yes it is easy beeing a conjurer to run into practically any situation with an archon, elemental and guns blazing. But then again, noone likes a conjurer. We have an entire cabal hunting us. but nevermind that, just play a hero conjurer and you'll see. Hell, even get into warlocks.

Anyway, well played. and yes, it's having fun that counts, not beeing skilled, which is far from the same.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 03:03 AM

#5823, "Heh."
In response to Reply #8

When you died to those guards, I was going to butcher your corpse. I thought it would have been funny to make you go through there again. But then I figured the guards wouldn't like you much the second time either, so I just took your ahnks (and returned Rithlan's and left one for you at the ranger). I love felars, but I'll be damned if I'm going to play one with all the new conjurers everywhere. Fire elementals are nothing, but there isn't anything I can do about water elementals.

LlohuirTue 16-Apr-02 08:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5819, "I can't understand"
In response to Reply #1

Why does everyone forget an uncaballed character? I had tons of fun with you, each time you snaring me or ganging me in town! You don't know how much I was afraid to run into the woods coz you never know when Siacla would be there snaring you.

We didn't interact much, though I did with Rithlan. Could see him more often than you (camoed, I'd guess) but both of you were bad asses enemies of Llohuir! Imagine once I caught you with your skirt down in Feawyld and slayed you outright. Pretty lucky I got you that time. Don't think it will ever happen again. Posting it in the Dioxide log for you. Remember those run-ins in the past and each time you nearly got me? Finally got an invoker (i guess both of you didn't expect that) and slayed you both outright. was bloody fun!

See ya around, I'm glad to have a worthy foe like you!

LLohuir (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 09:00 PM

#5821, "For you Siacla!"
In response to Reply #9

High Road

(Gold Aura) (White Aura) Jhaolyren is here.
Laksera is here.
Bethrella is here.
Siacla is here.
A small, playful kitten is bouncing around here.
A poor, abused dog is here.
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Siacla!'
You parry Siacla's smash.
Siacla is in perfect health.

<831/831hp 782/782m 692/708mv 2424cp 20409x> People near you:
(PK) Llohuir High Road
(PK) Bethrella High Road
(PK) Laksera High Road
(PK) Jhaolyren High Road
(PK) Siacla High Road

<831/831hp 782/782m 692/708mv 2424cp 20409x> People near you:
Jarans Assassin's Bar
(PK) Llohuir High Road
Zephla By the Temple Altar
Skarphedin Market Square
Seroli Market Square
Hikmas By the Temple Altar
Cundur Common Room
Camarie Large Intersection
Perin Market Square
Kronkinns Market Square
(PK) Bethrella High Road
(PK) Laksera High Road
(PK) Jhaolyren High Road
(PK) Siacla High Road

Siacla parries your pierce.
Siacla's smash MUTILATES you!
You parry Siacla's claw.
Siacla's claw decimates you!
Laksera's wrath EVISCERATES you!
Your shield blocks Laksera's wrath.

<720/831hp 782/782m 692/708mv 2424cp 20409x> High Road

(Gold Aura) A cityguard is here on the battlements.
An oriole bursts out in song as it flies through.
You flee from combat!

<720/831hp 782/782m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x>
Siacla has arrived.
Jhaolyren has arrived.
Laksera has arrived.
Bethrella has arrived.

Siacla leaves north.
Bethrella leaves north.
Laksera leaves north.
Jhaolyren leaves north.

The rain ceases.

Siacla has arrived.
Jhaolyren has arrived.
Laksera has arrived.
Bethrella has arrived.

<720/831hp 782/782m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x> Huh?

You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Siacla!'
Siacla's smash maims you!

<684/831hp 782/782m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x> Huh?

<684/831hp 782/782m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x> Huh?

You yell 'Die, Jhaolyren, you sorcerous dog!'
Jhaolyren narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.

<684/831hp 782/747m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x> You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Spell failed.

<684/831hp 777/747m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x>
Siacla's smash devastates you!
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
Your shield blocks Laksera's wrath.
Jhaolyren's pierce mauls you.
You parry Jhaolyren's pierce.

<630/831hp 777/747m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x>
You yell 'Help! Laksera is bearcharging me!'
Laksera's bearcharge slides off your protective shield.

<630/831hp 777/747m 689/708mv 2424cp 20409x>

<638/831hp 747/747m 708/708mv 2424cp 20409x>
Siacla delivers a punishing pugil strike with her staff!
Siacla's pugil strike MASSACRES you!

<569/831hp 747/747m 708/708mv 2424cp 20409x>

<569/831hp 747/747m 708/708mv 2424cp 20409x>

<569/831hp 747/747m 708/708mv 2424cp 20409x> Inside the North Gate

(12) (Glowing) A brass lantern with a hood to keep the wind out lies here.
(10) A blue vest lies here, marked by a white circle.
(13) A plain steel sword lies here.
( 4) A silvery ring glints at you.
(Gold Aura) A cityguard is here on the battlements.
(Gold Aura) A guard is here, watching the gate.
(Gold Aura) A guard is here, watching the gate.
You flee from combat!

You aren't fighting anyone.

<569/831hp 747/747m 706/708mv 2424cp 20409x> You quaff a potion of transportation.

You tell Siacla 'good try'
Siacla tells you 'I know eh'
You tell Siacla 'let's see you try against me alone'
Siacla tells you 'One day'
You tell Jhaolyren 'i see you need numbers to bring someone of faith down?'
You tell Jhaolyren 'pathetic'

*** Siacla fell to Tribunal***
You tell someone 'ain't so tuff, i see'
Someone tells you 'Maybe not, but I have courage.'
You tell someone 'a fool's courage'
You tell someone 'but courage nevertheless'
Someone tells you 'Maybe so, but it more'n you ever have.'
You tell someone 'I never claim to be stupid and courageous'
You tell someone 'just bidding my time'

*** Eat your words, Siacla. See below ***

Under a Large Bridge Outside of Galadon

People near you:
(PK) Llohuir Under a Large Bridge Outside of Galadon
(PK) Jhaolyren A Path Through the Feanwyyn Weald
(PK) Siacla A Crumbling Road

<831/831hp 711/782m 491/708mv 9200cp 20409x> People near you:
(PK) Siacla A Crumbling Road

<831/831hp 711/782m 491/708mv 9200cp 20409x>

Siacla arrives suddenly.

<831/831hp 712/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>

Siacla stands up.

<831/831hp 712/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Siacla tries to camouflage herself against the lone leaf on the ground.

<831/831hp 712/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> Siacla yells 'Die, Llohuir, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Siacla's direction.
You failed to blind Siacla.
Siacla mauls you.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
Siacla is covered with bleeding wounds.

<807/831hp 707/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Siacla dodges your pierce.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.

Baring claws and waving a paw forward swiftly, Siacla signals an attack!

<807/831hp 707/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> You narrow your eyes and glare in Siacla's direction.

<807/831hp 702/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>

Siacla snorts.

<807/831hp 697/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Siacla tries to disarm you, but a two-headed pickaxe with tips of diamond won't budge!

<807/831hp 697/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Siacla!
Siacla's smash decimates you!
You parry Siacla's claw.

You conjure forth the demons of hell!
Your torments *** DEMOLISHES *** Siacla!

<780/831hp 677/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Your shield blocks Siacla's smash.
You parry Siacla's claw.

Siacla leaps and grabs you by the shoulders, raking your belly with her feet!
Siacla's backrake devastates you!

<748/831hp 677/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> You narrow your eyes and glare in Siacla's direction.
Siacla can no longer find the strength to wield a ranger's staff.
The fires of Hell are reflected in the eyes of Siacla, who sags with the burden of the damned!
Your damnation saps the strength of Siacla.
Your pierce MANGLES Siacla!
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
Siacla's claw grazes you.
Siacla is gushing blood.

<742/831hp 642/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
Your pierce EVISCERATES Siacla!
Your pierce MASSACRES Siacla!
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
Siacla is writhing in agony.

Siacla's claw grazes you.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
Siacla is writhing in agony.

<736/831hp 642/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> You narrow your eyes and glare in Siacla's direction.
Your torments *** DEMOLISHES *** Siacla!
Siacla is convulsing on the ground.

<736/831hp 622/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x>
The sky is getting cloudy.

Siacla attempts to leap onto you, but you evade them!
Siacla's backrake misses you.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.
You parry Siacla's claw.

<736/831hp 622/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> People near you:
(PK) Siacla Under a Large Bridge Outside of Galadon

<736/831hp 622/782m 540/708mv 9200cp 20409x> You narrow your eyes and glare in Siacla's direction.
Your torments *** DEVASTATES *** Siacla!
Siacla is DEAD!!
Siacla's ranger's staff disappears.
A tuft of Siacla's fur is ripped from her dead body.

Siacla tells you 'Enjoy it.'
You tell Siacla 'I did'
Siacla tells you 'Ber savor it eh'
Siacla tells you 'Won't happen often.'

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 03:00 AM

#5820, "Yeah."
In response to Reply #9

You were alot of fun to fight, but you were really quite tough. I didn't ever go out and find you (because I don't think I'd have won), and I didn't really feel like attacking you when I saw you, but I figured Siacla would. Keep it up, you're real strong.

BolderethTue 16-Apr-02 10:46 PM
197 posts
#5816, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

-Boldereth - Siacla was going to follow in your footsteps, preaching of "The great priest Boldereth" alot. Didn't pan out with like 12 con when you deleted. I did speak alot of you anyhow though.

Damn well done. Glad you enjoyed my char, and its a darn shame to see a sylvan with so much heart go. That's really interesting, you know, if you have a log of me preaching to you guys about the Warlocks, feel free to post it sometime down the road when things cool down. I'm just a bit pieved I didn't log it myself. Maybe you got it Jhaolyren? Either way, when things calm down, maybe post it up and let people see whether or not it all panned out in the end, maybe in like a month or so.

-Death_Claw aka Boldereth Del`Acendur, Ex-Warder Cap'n.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:58 AM

#5817, "I don't know if I do.."
In response to Reply #11

I'll look around, I have a million logs. You were a great captain, by the way. You might not have shown up much (It's hard to tell, my playing times are always different), but you were still a strong captain.

And I don't see why people said you'd get eaten up in the hero range. It's really not all that different, just more people are out to kill you. It would have been fun destroying my entire pk range with you.

Well, see you in the fields.

BolderethWed 17-Apr-02 04:43 AM
197 posts
#5818, "RE: I don't know if I do.."
In response to Reply #14

Don't let them get you wrong, they were just angry about me nailing them and wanted another shot at me . Well, not always, but in some instances, that was more then the case I truly believe. Being a hero is boring. Just wind up sitting around and locating gear when there aren't enemies around, once in a while heading out with a group and exploring some area looking, basically, for better gear. *shrug* I'd rather save myself the hassle and stick it out where I was. Honestly, ranking is a tedious waste of time, but that is what its meant to be, and considering there are few viable alternatives given the current system in place, there isn't much hope otherwise *shrug*. I just wanted my damned ratio *grumble* heheh.

SolareWed 17-Apr-02 03:38 AM
6 posts
#5814, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

Oh man...I was really looking forward to hunting together as heroes, since we did well together despite the huge level difference. You went out of your way that one time to help me get out of my exp hole, you regeared me when I was looking a bit naked, and I did my best to help you out. I can understand some people not taking you seriously because you played a female character, but don't worry, I took you seriously, most the time I didn't notice Siacla was female anyway, nor did my gnome really care. Btw, I returned to CF after being away from it for a year, this is my first sylvan character and I'm addicted to them too! Good luck with your next character, I hope we cross paths in the future.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:19 PM

#5815, "I'm not going to respond to you."
In response to Reply #20

Oops.

Yeah, I really didn't want seem greedy when getting you stuff, but I really had nothing to do, and I know where mage gear is (but not warrior gear) for the most part.

Glad to help kill owlbears. I had all my important skills mastered (and a few non-important ones) just from leveling, but I figured I'd help you anyway. A nice hero invoker would have been more than welcome at any time (Targaryen was never around when I was, and I think he got sick of me), and you seemed like a good Sylvan coming up in the levels.

DugruainWed 17-Apr-02 04:40 AM
71 posts
#5812, "Hey"
In response to Reply #1

Well, another one bites the dust. Another one I actually liked!

Damn Sylvans.

*chuckles* My fondest memory of you, was you dying in town to a fluke summon (I was just setting the command in my clipboard, and I hit it once by accident, you happened to peek just at that moment), Gegreigar cranialed you into the ground. It wasn't the killing you part that I remember mostly, it was the shortly there after, when I offered you all your gear back, only if you came before me and asked nicely. *chuckles* Way to stick with your RP and refuse. I respected you after that. (That was the time I gave all that felar gear to Iunna for all her free ale!)

Best of luck man.

Dug

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
-William Wordsworth,
"Ode: Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood", 1803

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 05:15 AM

#5813, "In RL I wanted to scream."
In response to Reply #21

I knew I just fucked over my character for the next two hours or so, and I got killed numerous times while regearing. I wanted to ask for it, but Siacla was too damn proud.

Oh well, I got a few decent things and still killed a few people before dying again, I think.

I'm trying to get away from the pretty suit mentality. I made alot of progress with Siacla.

Was fun fighting you. I just wish you waited a week before imming. I've played alot of Tribunals and Arbiters, so I knew where you were coming from (hoarde of criminals rushing in town to kill you). I felt bad when we ganged you guys, because it just sucks. You didn't ever die to me though.

Heh, have fun being an Imm.

Ooqogar (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 05:07 AM

#5810, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, was nice to have an ally around when I am generally alone. In the beginning you just didn't seem like a Warder to me, but eventually it felt like you grew into it.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:16 PM

#5811, "Aww c'mon."
In response to Reply #23

Was it the whole elven genocide thing we had going in the past that threw you off? Heh.

It was great fighting with you when we did manage to get together. Don't take any ##### from cocky warlocks.

Kaninlael (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 08:06 AM

#5807, "About conjueres and never killing them"
In response to Reply #1

You forgot a log of you killing me around level 13 as I was requesting in the weald.

Anyhow, I feel your pain about conjueres as I myself have often fought them. A good trick is not to let them fight you, but you fight them. With a strong archon expecting an attack a conji can solo raid and kill a couple on the way. Un prepared the archon will not have time to put up sanc before your ===OBLIT=== waylay/ambush follwed by 5 MANGLE will kill the conji. Dont let them prep next time,

Kaninlael

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:14 PM

#5808, "Heh"
In response to Reply #25

Yeah. I think the level 13 thing was a typo. It was more like 30 I think.

Anyhow, that was funny when I got full looted by you. I knew exactly what you were going through; your entire cabal's greed was getting an enemy mad with you. I wasn't ever really going to full loot you, even if I did manage to kill you. I just said I was going to.

Thanks for the advice too. Keep it up.

Kaninlael (Guest)Thu 18-Apr-02 05:23 AM

#5809, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #30

It really sucked, I agree. When ever I have taken down a criminal I will always full-loot with guards and then return all but weapons. Just .. this one time the Spire was filled with Tribunals that all feelt they had done the work and my guards were just the 'carrie stuff'-guys. As we spoke they kept asking for me to drop it and well, you know the rest. Then again, it was an intrution in the Spire.
On a related note, I had lost link before you people attacked. As I reconnected I saw you four in where and then heard all the yells. I was 1 second away from teleporting out. Had I been in your place I would perhaps have waited a bit since I wasn't moving, and then tried to catch me with little or no time on the archon.

Was it really level 30?

Kaninlael

Sahannara (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 09:50 AM

#5805, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

Sad to see you go, sad to let you go.
I was starting to know you, and feeling less loner, since at the
time I woke up you were there, always fighting with fearless or cleaning your claws...

I will try to show more, still hard for me with school, work and
my training, makes all this hard to play, specially now with exams.

anyway good luck with your next character. =)

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:12 PM

#5806, "Heh."
In response to Reply #26

The thing is, whenever you showed up, I knew I had someone to depend on, who was also patient enough to waylay people with (even though we never really did). A cloud giant and a felar ranger would have made a great death-squad. That thing with Mortheon... well, I had been up a *very* long time. No entangle, no call lightning, no pugils, just beast calls and backrakes. Heh. We still got him though, even if I did die first.

Keep it up. And I hate how backrake does oblits for you and mangles for me. That annoyed me to no end. And the rear claw extensions don't do anything to help.. okay enough ranting about me.

See you in the fields.

Gegreigar (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 09:58 AM

#5803, "Blah"
In response to Reply #1

Not even a damned mention under tribunals GRRRRRR *hehehehe*

well, I am sad to say, that I think you are near to the last one from the old school.. no more massive wars between tribunal and sylvan, not much more fun I guess.. everyone else is deleting or somehow imming
*grunts in profound amusement in the direction of a certain short dwarf*

A well, was fun I guess.. and well done I must say

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 02:08 PM

#5804, "Oops."
In response to Reply #27

I kind of avoided you, as you had this tendancy to beat the living crap out of me.

Oh well. Well done. I never did get you alone, but I don't think Jhaolyren made much of a difference.

It just sucked that you got full looted. Especially because I wanted a charms . Oh well. You seemd a bit peeved, but you did the smart thing and quit (the potential for abuse with Tribunals is sick, better not tempt yourself).

You don't know how many fire giant tribunals/arbiters I've had. It sucks when you're alone, huh?

DullamehWed 17-Apr-02 03:57 PM
11 posts
#5801, "RE: It was alot of fun."
In response to Reply #1

Even if our fights were pretty one-sided, I had lots of respect for you simply because you stuck it out pretty well. One of the few times in all my CF playing I ever really had to make a judgement call, knowing I'd kinda regret it either way, was that time in Blackclaw... I'm sure you remember it, so I won't go into detail. I did sorta feel bad OOC about that. Anyway, I hope you have fun with whatever's next for you.

Siacla (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 06:14 PM

#5802, "Actually I was kinda laughing"
In response to Reply #34

I didn't notice you weren't a ghost anymore untill you showed up.. and by then it was too late.

I've had about 2,000 people bitch at me for not sac'ing the mask.

Surprisingly, one was a paladin who went on a trip to the certain area which it is in, 20 minutes after he whined to me about it.

But he also called Dugruain to Arboria to come kill me while he was supposed to be helping me level.. and then lied about it, then deleted because he didn't get a second virtue or something.

Oh, yeah, you. Yeah. Alot of times I wanted to go help raid the chasm or help defend the grove but the entire cabal'd tell me not to. I don't know, it was just kind of fun dying to you. Siacla wasn't scared of you. Heh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5792 Previous topic | Next topic