Subject: "RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5768
Show all folders

Bynzar (Guest)Sun 14-Apr-02 06:55 PM

#5769, "RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon"

So I died two mob deaths in the course of one hour and decided it was time to go. My role conisted of me hoping for the Empire to return knowing damn well it wouldn't. But it was fun trying to keep order which I feel I did farely well. I had a few interactions but more or less I faught a lot randomly. It was just a fun character, I am quite fond of Duergar warriors.

Coradan - You were the only real friend I had and somehow dissapeared after I slew someone, I'm still not sure why. See you in the fields, Yar!

Azzerd - Damn...unspeak...

Cariatid - I had to that one time in the bar, its too bad your fast to give me the boot or else I could have finished you.

Well anyways, it was fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galado... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Apr-02 03:53 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Ga..., Bynzar (Guest), 14-Apr-02 06:55 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Ga..., Sinde (Guest), 14-Apr-02 05:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Ga..., Claustren (Guest), 14-Apr-02 04:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5768 Previous topic | Next topic