Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5768
5768, (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 14 17:52:33 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Bynzar perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:55
PK Ratio:44% (closer to 100% is better)

5769, RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Bynzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I died two mob deaths in the course of one hour and decided it was time to go. My role conisted of me hoping for the Empire to return knowing damn well it wouldn't. But it was fun trying to keep order which I feel I did farely well. I had a few interactions but more or less I faught a lot randomly. It was just a fun character, I am quite fond of Duergar warriors.

Coradan - You were the only real friend I had and somehow dissapeared after I slew someone, I'm still not sure why. See you in the fields, Yar!

Azzerd - Damn...unspeak...

Cariatid - I had to that one time in the bar, its too bad your fast to give me the boot or else I could have finished you.

Well anyways, it was fun.
5770, RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Sinde on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now that's disappointing. I was rather hoping you'd hero.
5771, RE: (DEL) Bynzar the Master of Brass, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Claustren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why'd you delete? Take my words to heart or something? I am sorry to have been so harsh with ya and all, but yeah... Its just RP... Anyway, good luck on your next....
~Claustren