Subject: "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738
Show all folders

Truaen {NeveR} (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 10:22 AM

#5741, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well, we fought twice i think, first yer water form, wich i fled when you fooled me yer wanted to gain ranks with me at the silver spirits, and the second time in hamsah, wich i won, i was waiting for our next time, to bad it wasnt another, at that day ye told me ye wanted to gain ranks with me ye were the fourth to fool me, so i was a little angry on cf ....well ##### happens, good luck with yer next char

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Apr-02 08:40 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Thyladanieth (Guest), 16-Apr-02 03:37 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 16-Apr-02 08:50 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Truaen {NeveR} (Guest), 16-Apr-02 10:22 AM #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven/Alhaun (Guest), 14-Apr-02 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mesharrah (Guest), 14-Apr-02 12:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 14-Apr-02 03:06 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Boldereth, 15-Apr-02 02:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mage (Guest), 15-Apr-02 02:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Alhaun (Guest), 15-Apr-02 05:16 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738 Previous topic | Next topic