Subject: "(DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 14-Apr-02 08:40 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5738, "(DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Apr 14 10:39:30 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Alhaun perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103
PK Ratio:26% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Thyladanieth (Guest), 16-Apr-02 03:37 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 16-Apr-02 08:50 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Truaen {NeveR} (Guest), 16-Apr-02 10:22 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven/Alhaun (Guest), 14-Apr-02 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mesharrah (Guest), 14-Apr-02 12:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 14-Apr-02 03:06 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Boldereth, 15-Apr-02 02:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mage (Guest), 15-Apr-02 02:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Alhaun (Guest), 15-Apr-02 05:16 PM, #6

Thyladanieth (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 03:37 PM

#5739, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go, was looking forward for some fresh blood up in hero ranks, heh. the orangutang form is real good though, hm? no matter.

as far as the whole sylvan/warlock thing I'm happy you booted Alhaun as more and more warlocks were having second thoughts about raiding sylvans, or that is the impression I got, but thinking as thyladanieth he usually only hears what he wants to hear.

SavraethTue 16-Apr-02 08:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5740, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #8

It's one thing to be reticent about actively raiding, or to think that Warlocks should concentrate more on Scions. I'd certainly prefer that the cabal stick together in facing any enemy, including Battle and Sylvan, but that's not something that will get someone tossed out.

I can and will toss out any warlock I see knowingly giving aid to one of the cabal's enemies, though. The Cabal has to come first, and when you start putting the needs of its enemies above your fellow cabal members, then you shouldn't be in the cabal.

Truaen {NeveR} (Guest)Tue 16-Apr-02 10:22 AM

#5741, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well, we fought twice i think, first yer water form, wich i fled when you fooled me yer wanted to gain ranks with me at the silver spirits, and the second time in hamsah, wich i won, i was waiting for our next time, to bad it wasnt another, at that day ye told me ye wanted to gain ranks with me ye were the fourth to fool me, so i was a little angry on cf ....well ##### happens, good luck with yer next char

Khalven/Alhaun (Guest)Sun 14-Apr-02 08:47 AM

#5742, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well, so much for that goodie approach. I did a decent chunk of exploring, and learned a good sum of stuff that will be helpful. I got in Warlock after a little hassle, then got the boot for attacking Scions with a Sylvan. It seems that utility and water dont make a good pairing for me, this character just died and died and died, it made for some interesting stuff. Well, it is back to the drawing board for a new Scion about this time.

Anyone, same as below, say something and I will get back to you.

Mesharrah (Guest)Sun 14-Apr-02 12:57 PM

#5745, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

>Well, so much for that goodie approach. I did a decent chunk
>of exploring, and learned a good sum of stuff that will be
>helpful. I got in Warlock after a little hassle, then got
>the boot for attacking Scions with a Sylvan.

Heh. It's not the first time I was raided by sylvans together with warlocks and it's the first time someone got booted for it.

>It seems that
>utility and water dont make a good pairing for me, this
>character just died and died and died, it made for some
>interesting stuff. Well, it is back to the drawing board for
>a new Scion about this time.

Heh.

SavraethSun 14-Apr-02 03:06 PM
5 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5746, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #2

Sometimes, there will be raids where one raiding party runs into another, with no intended cooperation or coordination. That just happens.

However, in the case where we catch people actually breaking the rules of their cabals, they can expect to find repercussions (which often means being thrown out). This is true of any cabal, and any immortals, because it's either bad roleplay, or roleplay that is not consistent with the goals of the cabal (meaning you get tossed out because you're no longer supporting your cabal's goals). There may be exceptions to this, particularly in unusual cases, but generally that's how it goes.

BolderethMon 15-Apr-02 02:47 PM
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5747, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #3

I've been aided, shielded, occassionally given prep items prior to raiding with Warlocks. But hey, as far as Boldy was concerned, so long as they ain't conjies, I have no reason to abide their rules. Thankfully I don't think any of them got the boot for it.

Mage (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 02:26 PM

#5743, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Im curious about what water forms you recieved and what your opinion was of them. Do you have any logs? Were they good in Pks?

Alhaun (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 05:16 PM

#5744, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #4

I had the sea snake and squid. The snake seemed pretty good for a third tier form, but the squid was fairly worthless for fighting people. I used it against a manta and a walrus, in both fights I got whooped bad.

The squid gets a nice chunk of attacks, but they are not exceptionally powerful, and pretty easy to block. Mesharrah (healer) could do a decent job of blocking them with a shield and mace. Another bonus it has it some nice reduction to damage, and average dodging. It has a combination of resistance and dodging, but at the same time it is not enough of either to be worth a damn in my opinion.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738 Previous topic | Next topic