Subject: "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738
Show all folders

SavraethTue 16-Apr-02 08:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5740, "RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings"

It's one thing to be reticent about actively raiding, or to think that Warlocks should concentrate more on Scions. I'd certainly prefer that the cabal stick together in facing any enemy, including Battle and Sylvan, but that's not something that will get someone tossed out.

I can and will toss out any warlock I see knowingly giving aid to one of the cabal's enemies, though. The Cabal has to come first, and when you start putting the needs of its enemies above your fellow cabal members, then you shouldn't be in the cabal.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Apr-02 08:40 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Thyladanieth (Guest), 16-Apr-02 03:37 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 16-Apr-02 08:50 PM #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Truaen {NeveR} (Guest), 16-Apr-02 10:22 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven/Alhaun (Guest), 14-Apr-02 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mesharrah (Guest), 14-Apr-02 12:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Savraeth, 14-Apr-02 03:06 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Boldereth, 15-Apr-02 02:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Mage (Guest), 15-Apr-02 02:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) Alhaun the Grand Master of Changelings, Alhaun (Guest), 15-Apr-02 05:16 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5738 Previous topic | Next topic