Subject: "Hours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57255
Show all folders

Fhaen (Guest)Sat 14-Apr-07 04:58 PM

#57383, "Hours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within."

You Fhaen lover you. Something must have kept you watching . I am going to answer you all (I hope with one swift blow). It has been 4 years since I've played. I had some decent chars Selfren/Panir probably being the most noteworthy. Fhaen was just me trying to get back-into a very fun past time. CF isn't just something I can easily go into, nor is roleplaying. To be honest, I have always had a hard time roleplaying. It often takes me days when I do write a roll- most of them have been pretty decent. I don't bother writing one/two paragraph roles because I don't think they do a character justice. As per the OOC comments, I can see where they would come from. Think of it this way, I came off like a Vet Because I was there for a lot of the village's history. Selfren was there for most of Intronan's Lead. I grouped with loborguz nearly constantly throughout his life until we both heroe'd. Eventually Selfren auto'd I roll up penz, get inducted by Intronan, to have Intronan hero IMM- Loborguz takes the lead, and I play with him as commander until he con-dies, then Nerylana takes up the lead. So yeah, I rolled with them/gre a lot of other "famous villagers" Then, I rolled up Narin- inducted by intronan same deal roll around with a bunch of names on the pillar. Then eventually I roll Panir who is a follower of intronan tatoo'd etc. So I can see how I come off as a 'vet'. Now take all of that and put it in with 4 years of not being pk'd in this game, 4 years of changes, 4 years of new areas/things I knew going away etc. And you get Fhaen basically my "whats this do" character or "where is this, what is this etc." So, I am sure I broke my RP time and time again. I am now rolling around with a new char with (what I think is) a decent role, but I am having a hard time with his RP.

-Fhaen

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of the B... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Apr-07 06:48 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Fhaen (Guest), 09-Apr-07 09:18 PM, #1
     Reply What?, Shooloo (Guest), 10-Apr-07 01:57 AM, #2
     Reply The Real Truth, Theroc (Guest), 10-Apr-07 09:12 AM, #3
     Reply Not Kanaev., Ilden (Guest), 10-Apr-07 09:27 AM, #4
     Reply Hmph, Nuloh (Guest), 10-Apr-07 10:28 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Hmph, Fhaen (Guest), 10-Apr-07 11:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Brinkmun (Guest), 10-Apr-07 07:03 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Eulinda (Guest), 10-Apr-07 08:53 PM, #8
     Reply regarding a pbf comment, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 12:56 PM, #9
          Reply Isn't it obvious?, Otherside (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:13 PM, #10
               Reply Not really, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:27 PM, #11
                    Reply Just to point out as well, bored (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:42 PM, #12
                    Reply RE: Not really, Daevryn, 14-Apr-07 03:53 PM, #13
                         Reply Hours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within., Fhaen (Guest), 14-Apr-07 04:58 PM #14
                         Reply RE: Not really, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 05:17 PM, #15
                              Reply RE: Not really, Daevryn, 14-Apr-07 08:50 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57255 Previous topic | Next topic