Subject: "that raid" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5725
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 10:19 AM

#5729, "that raid"

Tilaen died because lash actually worked at the crucial time (I feel for him there) and I took one of his two etched pendants. He got the other back along with most of his stuff. I had some funny deaths while carrying that pendant, including dying to starvation before I unghosted once (not a bug, just a mistake on my part), with Tilaen logged on at the time. But somehow I always managed to hang onto it until I ran out of inventory and gave it to someone else to hold.

You killed Aristen at the end of that raid when he was sorting through Tilaen's gear and out of form. Tilaen lasted quite a while after you fled for the final (or so we thought) time, because he was at least close to fully prepped when the fight started, so we'd pretty much forgotten that you were still around.

So it was pretty successful all round, but Aristen and Tilaen ended up with quite a bit of each other's gear, and I ended up with a pendant that caused a lot of attempted gangbangs. Of course, invokers have risen a lot in power relative to conjurers since that fight. I am pretty sure it would have gone your way given the new elemental paths.

I'd say roll up another warlock but I think we could use sneaky enemies more than additional warlocks, given there were over ten warlocks last time I logged on, and no enemies in my pk range. Who was your warlock or are they still alive (or is it a secret)?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Apr-02 05:38 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven (Guest), 13-Apr-02 06:52 PM, #1
     Reply Well damn., Krivohan, 13-Apr-02 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well damn., Boy Scout (Guest), 13-Apr-02 08:30 PM, #3
     Reply Uhmm..., Krivohan, 13-Apr-02 08:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well damn., Khalven (Guest), 13-Apr-02 08:33 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Sinde (Guest), 13-Apr-02 10:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven (Guest), 14-Apr-02 06:34 AM, #7
     Reply well done, Daurwyn (Guest), 14-Apr-02 03:13 PM, #8
          Reply RE: well done, Khalven (Guest), 15-Apr-02 08:30 AM, #9
               Reply that raid, Daurwyn (Guest), 15-Apr-02 10:19 AM #10
                    Reply RE: that raid, Khalven (Guest), 15-Apr-02 05:18 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5725 Previous topic | Next topic