Subject: "(DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5725
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 13-Apr-02 05:38 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16910 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5725, "(DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Apr 13 19:37:22 2002

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Khalven perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:198
PK Ratio:78% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven (Guest), 13-Apr-02 06:52 PM, #1
     Reply Well damn., Krivohan, 13-Apr-02 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well damn., Boy Scout (Guest), 13-Apr-02 08:30 PM, #3
     Reply Uhmm..., Krivohan, 13-Apr-02 08:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well damn., Khalven (Guest), 13-Apr-02 08:33 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Sinde (Guest), 13-Apr-02 10:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings, Khalven (Guest), 14-Apr-02 06:34 AM, #7
     Reply well done, Daurwyn (Guest), 14-Apr-02 03:13 PM, #8
          Reply RE: well done, Khalven (Guest), 15-Apr-02 08:30 AM, #9
               Reply that raid, Daurwyn (Guest), 15-Apr-02 10:19 AM, #10
                    Reply RE: that raid, Khalven (Guest), 15-Apr-02 05:18 PM, #11

Khalven (Guest)Sat 13-Apr-02 06:52 PM

#5726, "RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

The last of three in a line of Scion shifters. I am taking a little time away from the evil side of things, but I will be back, and probably soon. The characters got better and better as I learned more and more. Thanks for everyone who made this character fun. Respond and I will get back to you as best I can.

Khalven/Tnaeru/Lhogram

KrivohanSat 13-Apr-02 08:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5733, "Well damn."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked this guy and had hoped you were going to stick around. The 'gifts' you gave me could not have come at a better time. I had just started to regear. I'll try to go finish that thing we talked about and good luck with the next one just don't make a damn lightwalker to be part of the in crowd. Well it was fun see you in the next life.

Boy Scout (Guest)Sat 13-Apr-02 08:30 PM

#5735, "RE: Well damn."
In response to Reply #2

When Dullameh "became", was scion the in crowd, or were lighties? Exactly, so please, don't talk like that.

Thanks,
-Boy Scout

KrivohanSat 13-Apr-02 08:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5736, "Uhmm..."
In response to Reply #3

I honestly don't know who was around at that time, but I can say since I have hero'd most of time my pk range has been 90% goodies. The 'in crowd' is the group of so so players who flock to wherever they think they'll have the easiest time. Sometimes it is Scion at others it is the Warlocks and so forth. I say give it another month or two and the darkside will be running things again and the pendulum swings; it is just the way cf runs I'm not pointing at anyone particular. When you have everyone playing one side it definately makes for easier exploration and easier learning which is an attraction to newbies.

Khalven (Guest)Sat 13-Apr-02 08:33 PM

#5734, "RE: Well damn."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry to disappoint you, but I got a lightwalker. I made him to explore, and it is easiest to explore along side conjurers and paladins. After I learn some more I am coming back to the dark side, dont worry though, I am far from a threat with this new guy in the works, have been playing him like a wild man and am already having trouble keeping him going after all the ass kickings he has gotten. I am glad that the gifts help and I would love to see the "thing" when it is finished. Keep the Scions going strong.

Sinde (Guest)Sat 13-Apr-02 10:28 PM

#5731, "RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for teaching me how to correctly interpret the echos from spirit sense. When I contacted you out of the blue it was mainly to figure out whether you were evil. Unfortunately I (incorrectly) decided you were neutral after our conversation. Imagine my surprise when you show up with Krivohan & Co. to retrieve.

Also, for what it's worth, I'll throw my support by what Krivohan said regarding your next character. There are way too many goodie heros right now. Then again, depending on how long you take to Hero, evil could be in power by the time it actually happens.

Khalven (Guest)Sun 14-Apr-02 06:34 AM

#5732, "RE: (DEL) Khalven the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #6

Hell, I already have interacted with you with my goodie and even heroed before you. I am heading back to evil right when I finish some exploring though.

Daurwyn (Guest)Sun 14-Apr-02 03:13 PM

#5727, "well done"
In response to Reply #1

Always enjoyed our fights. You were the most slippery scion by a long way from what I saw.

Had some funny moments in our interaction, like the time I ran in to attack you just as you told your side the tactics to use, but out loud so we all heard them.

Khalven (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 08:30 AM

#5728, "RE: well done"
In response to Reply #8

Yeah, I remember that, was a raid situation, and we still did pretty good against you if I remember... had a blast fighting you. Is too bad you never got to see my Warlock.

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 10:19 AM

#5729, "that raid"
In response to Reply #9

Tilaen died because lash actually worked at the crucial time (I feel for him there) and I took one of his two etched pendants. He got the other back along with most of his stuff. I had some funny deaths while carrying that pendant, including dying to starvation before I unghosted once (not a bug, just a mistake on my part), with Tilaen logged on at the time. But somehow I always managed to hang onto it until I ran out of inventory and gave it to someone else to hold.

You killed Aristen at the end of that raid when he was sorting through Tilaen's gear and out of form. Tilaen lasted quite a while after you fled for the final (or so we thought) time, because he was at least close to fully prepped when the fight started, so we'd pretty much forgotten that you were still around.

So it was pretty successful all round, but Aristen and Tilaen ended up with quite a bit of each other's gear, and I ended up with a pendant that caused a lot of attempted gangbangs. Of course, invokers have risen a lot in power relative to conjurers since that fight. I am pretty sure it would have gone your way given the new elemental paths.

I'd say roll up another warlock but I think we could use sneaky enemies more than additional warlocks, given there were over ten warlocks last time I logged on, and no enemies in my pk range. Who was your warlock or are they still alive (or is it a secret)?

Khalven (Guest)Mon 15-Apr-02 05:18 PM

#5730, "RE: that raid"
In response to Reply #10

see above, he is deleted a little above this.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5725 Previous topic | Next topic