Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57255
Show all folders

Fhaen (Guest)Mon 09-Apr-07 09:18 PM

#57256, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of the Battlefield"

Greetings,

Where to begin... Fhaen was a throw away char who lasted quite longer than I expected. I lost interest towards the end. I must admit after being gone for 4 years, things have changed a lot. Hero range PK was kind of the dull side of Fhaen's existance, I much more enjoyed the lower ranks of pk. It was easier to find good fights, and good opponents at low ranks, at high ranks it was myself against the world it seemed. I had something more interesting cooking on a back burner though, and I am going to play that.

Anyways- goodbye's

Battle:

Eulinda: I always liked your RP, it didn't grate my nerves as it did some.

Thrak: I love balls to the wall giants, going to play one myself someday

Vhlou: I thought you were a good leader, our interactions were limited, but nonetheless I thought you quite solid.

Pesh: you deleted too soon

Taelina: I liked you a lot, and not only because of your songs I enjoyed your RP a good bit.

Brinkmun: I think you are a good drillmaster. I realize that not everyone can play all the time they would like. When I started here, I was 16-17 yrs old and not a care in the world. I am now nearly 28, married, with an IT position. I can't log as much time as I'd like either.

Enemies:

Kanaev: Not much I could hope to do against you..Dagger/flail didn't work out as well as mace/sword some other high dmg output spec vs a conjurer. I always wonder though, how you like your char? Personally I have declined to play a conjurer due to the lack of interesting skills/spells..all you got to do was swing your net, and hope your servitors killed someone.

Zesam: Killed you a few times, I didn't mind you. And yes, I had some of the shooloo in me once or twice..yuck..

Tumarellen: Never did get the 1v1 to the end as I hoped ahh well.

Tihogrom: good fights, I liked you a good deal.

Jenno: Keep trucking, I felt bad for killing you but whenever you ganked me knowing I could totally mess you up alone made me smile.

Hmm forties...none of note, although I don't like the "new breed" of fort people.

Sokde: I liked how you got Theroc to give back my dagger. I was hellbent on killing him for that.

To anyone I missed. My appologies.

Fhaen Drusan
Selfren Vandergast the Stalwart Hunter of the Damned
Penz the Black-Clad Samurai of Battle.
Narin the dai sensei of the miyama riu
Panir Azzamen The holy of faith
and some others I don't remember.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of the B... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Apr-07 06:48 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Fhaen (Guest), 09-Apr-07 09:18 PM #1
     Reply What?, Shooloo (Guest), 10-Apr-07 01:57 AM, #2
     Reply The Real Truth, Theroc (Guest), 10-Apr-07 09:12 AM, #3
     Reply Not Kanaev., Ilden (Guest), 10-Apr-07 09:27 AM, #4
     Reply Hmph, Nuloh (Guest), 10-Apr-07 10:28 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Hmph, Fhaen (Guest), 10-Apr-07 11:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Brinkmun (Guest), 10-Apr-07 07:03 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Fhaen Drusan the Legend of t..., Eulinda (Guest), 10-Apr-07 08:53 PM, #8
     Reply regarding a pbf comment, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 12:56 PM, #9
          Reply Isn't it obvious?, Otherside (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:13 PM, #10
               Reply Not really, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:27 PM, #11
                    Reply Just to point out as well, bored (Guest), 14-Apr-07 02:42 PM, #12
                    Reply RE: Not really, Daevryn, 14-Apr-07 03:53 PM, #13
                         Reply Hours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within., Fhaen (Guest), 14-Apr-07 04:58 PM, #14
                         Reply RE: Not really, Chuntogian (Guest), 14-Apr-07 05:17 PM, #15
                              Reply RE: Not really, Daevryn, 14-Apr-07 08:50 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57255 Previous topic | Next topic