Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5714
Show all folders

Lohrn (Guest)Fri 12-Apr-02 11:47 AM

#5721, "RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements"

>Lohrn for being a shield in a world that treats them badly, and being good at it. (Also for granting a dying gnomes request for information at the last, although maybe he shouldn't have.)

Thanks. I have a lot of memories of you back in my younger days. You would always be there to shield the sentinel and always there to retrieve on the rare case we held the link. You were definitely well-played and will be missed.

P.S. All I told you was how we spotted you prepping. Heh. Good luck with everything.

Lohrn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 12-Apr-02 11:10 AM
Reply Nexus, Distaur (Fep) (Guest), 13-Apr-02 01:44 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Distaur (Fep) (Guest), 12-Apr-02 11:40 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Lohrn (Guest), 12-Apr-02 11:47 AM #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Nydeikon (Guest), 12-Apr-02 01:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Delenir (Guest), 12-Apr-02 03:00 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Lorak, 12-Apr-02 09:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Thallius (Guest), 14-Apr-02 12:15 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5714 Previous topic | Next topic