Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5714
Show all folders

Delenir (Guest)Fri 12-Apr-02 03:00 PM

#5719, "RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements"

Thanks a lot for introducing me to the Nexus and stuff like that and letting me participate in a rager raid even before I was inducted. You had a good character and you were a good player. I regret that I didn't see you as much after I joined but I still smiled whenever a saw Fep around.

See ya in the fields

-Delenir Paralad Filmandir Boweshard

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 12-Apr-02 11:10 AM
Reply Nexus, Distaur (Fep) (Guest), 13-Apr-02 01:44 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Distaur (Fep) (Guest), 12-Apr-02 11:40 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Lohrn (Guest), 12-Apr-02 11:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Nydeikon (Guest), 12-Apr-02 01:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Delenir (Guest), 12-Apr-02 03:00 PM #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Lorak, 12-Apr-02 09:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Fepesunus the Weaver of the Elements, Thallius (Guest), 14-Apr-02 12:15 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5714 Previous topic | Next topic