Subject: "Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5645
Show all folders

EnbuergoMon 08-Apr-02 07:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5651, "Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..."

Well, I didn't really cheat, but it got you this far, right? =P

...Enbuergo/Petriec...

I reached a point where I decided I had done everything I wanted to do with Enbuergo, so why overstay my welcome? Damn did I love this thief, more than Petriec I think (anyone remember Petriec? Damn...). I had a blast for 305 hours...how can you beat that for free? I never lost the set I acquired early on...lost a part here or there, but never my trusty shadow dagger *sigh* or anything important. In that respect Enbuergo and Petriec were almost twins. Enbuergo was meant to be a midlevel pker, but after I killed my entire range twice or so at 30, decided to move on. And now I'll move on to the goodbyes...

Imms:

Vahlen: Of course I never knew you as Enbuergo. I actually rolled Enb. to be a Nexan with a mind of reliving the good ol' days with Petriec. Then I remembered how much the powers suck and decided I would rather be solo than handicap myself by depending on a "bond" with players less skilled than myself (sorry if this sounds arrogant, but my memories of the bond with Petriec are of my mage partner getting tooled by ragers, wording, and leaving me with no powers to fend for myself, which was why Petriec sold out the mages, but I'll get into that in a bit...). Anyway, always kicked myself for deleting a week before you immed...was 99% sure I was going to be the next leader. Ah well...it was a blast running with you as a mort.

Scion:

Tilaen: Loved your character. Was upset to say the least when you left. I enjoyed our little scheming etc etc against suckers in other cabals. Good job man.

Zodrimauk: Wrecking ball. Always up for a bloodbath. My kind of guy!

Dullameh: You could have made my life a living hell but you didn't. Um...thanks.

Viornasa: You, more than any other reason, made me seek a truce with Scion. I friggin hate owls =P

Igoseh: Wish I would have known you better. I had no idea about any of that stuff that happened in your goodbye note. Our few encounters were fun, though.

Sylvan:

Rithlan: I really, really forgot that we had a truce. I had so many complex truces/schemes going, I forgot about some of them. Sorry about tooling you at the guildguard, and thanks for your help with Dugruain.

Targaryen: Damn you're a bloodthirsty gnome. You give my greed a run for the money =P. Running and gunning with you was the #####, however. Keep it up, man.

Dawn:

Didn't really know any of you. Sorry...

Battle:

Ditto. Killed a few of you in hopes of spicing up Enbuergo's life. Nothing ever came of it. Weird.

Warlock:

Daurwyn: Ended my life never knowing if you were an idiot or just extremely skilled at avoiding common areas. Perhaps you can tell me? You seemed a bit pompous, but all our barbs were traded ooc, which was strange. But...looking back...I bear neither your nor Daurwyn any ill will.

Tribunals:
***My favorite cabal for obvious reasons =P***

Qwestallix: Quite enjoyed our little intricate relationship. I think neither of us could trust the other, and it led to some fun interaction. Sorry about waxing you, but killing arbiters in town is one of the hardest and most challenging thing a thief can do.

Gegreigar: My god you were annoying, which I guess meant you were doing your job better than any other trib. Believe it or not you came closer to killing me before you were in my pk range by spamming "close s" than you ever did while you were in my range. I really thought I was done for =P. Again, our relationship was weird. I was going to try to be your friend after I offed you, but my mischievous side kept getting in the way *cough*.

Abrawisnik: Heh...sorry for the heart attack at the altar. But it's nothing worse than what you guys tried to do to me.

Dugruain: You pompous ass =P. Again, I hated your char, but that just meant you knew what you were doing (although I guarentee you no one will ever kill a character of mine by summoning into a locked room or to the Enforcer). I can only assume you were doing something else than copying Thror's dialect, as your immship (gratz sucker!), but I didn't see it. I did see you leave friends to die to my (and my companion's) hands, protecting your gear (which is what I would have done), and neither acting lawful nor good at times. But again, I admit I didn't observe your character 24/7 for obvious reasons...you would have kilt me =P.

Entropy:
***My second favorite cabal***

Thyka:

I think you must be a relative newbie, because at times you certainly seemed to have a head full of rocks.
Thyka yells 'I'm certainly getting tired of that Enbuergo guy...but he won't find me here'
knife thyka
Your knifing ***DEMOLISHES*** Thyka!
Thyka's severed head plops on the ground.
On the whole, I enjoyed our later interactions. I hope I taught you a thing or two in a good way.

Zandrumial:

Again, another character I never understood. Just when I thought I was starting to, you would fog me or do something stupid and I would kill you again. Because as a player I liked you, I didn't like doing what you forced Enbuergo as a character to do. Enbuergo was about being the alpha male and showing off...and you made it hard at times =P (oh...congratulations)

Krogum: See my goodbye note for it all. You were great man. You'll be missed.

Nexus:

Nydeikon, Lorak: I liked all you guys a lot. Lorak, sorry for splatting you in your guild that one time, but I misinterpreted your words as a threat, and I made it my business to kill everyone(but Dullameh) who threatened me. Nydeikon, damn I tried to have some talks with you, but you never would meet me, you sissy. Why?

Uncaballeds:

Fristapholin: You were probably my most loved companion later in life. I always liked you, and liked your rp. Thanks for all the good times, and I hope I showed you something in return for all you showed me.

And finally...to the THIEVES GUILD!
I can only say I'm grateful to you all. Thanks for your support, and I hope I set a good example as a kingpin...well, by good, I mean how deadly a cunning thief could be.

Fathurk: Loved your coin trick, but I never one, you slick bastard you!

Kolbein: I'll miss you man. You and Fathurk were my eyes and ears in galadon. Since kingpins get fuckall for powers, I'm glad I had some competant thieves to spy for me. Thanks for the help, and enjoy the gear...you earned it.

Sinde: Another I wish I got to know better, but you just arrived around the time I decided to delete. You have heart, pointy-ears =P. Keep it up, and thanks for choking me up while I was trying to delete.

Aiakalymn: You're going to go places, boss. Thanks for the note, and I hope the imms are vigilant enough to catch what you're trying to rp.

Kuhekeeh: Damn did we have some good times, you crazy son of a bitch. Do you think Thyka knows how many times we spared her life after jacking her because we got into arguments about who got to stab her "I get to" "No you don't, I do" "I get to" "No you don't, I do" until she woke up, unbound herself, and walked away? =P. By the way, ONE of us was certainly the other's bitch. Not it.

Shrahz: You cunning bitch =P...in a good way. I was upset to say the least when you deleted. Damn I loved your character...I could see the wheels spinnin upstairs in a way I hadn't seen in a thief for a while. I promised you my spot when I left...too bad thieves (especially duergar) are a tad underpowered at hero. Thanks for the good times.

Claustren: Some good times. How many times did we kill Krieger? =P

Sphinf: Keep your clothes on damn you! I must have dumped about 15 sets of hero gear into the guild in my day...about 10 of which you promptly lost. =P. I'll miss your quirky style, buddy. Keep it up.

And finally...

To Ajoul: My Kingpin mentor. The Politico of the guild. Shadowy hand behind the scenes. You were the perfect ying to my yang man. You wheeled and dealed while I beat down and let the brute force of the guild. For our interaction, I truly thank you. You were a great rp'er from what I could see, and in return you gave me a reason to rp a counterpart to you as well. So what that we took ourselves seriously? We were kingpins man, and that means something. All the best.

And one last Petriec shoutout to RIO:

Perhaps you remember me, perhaps not. Perhaps you read this, and perhaps not. But I always regretted not telling you with Petriec how much fun our shady deal making in Dagdan where I sold out mages were. I think you were the most underrated leader out there, and I hope I earned your respect when I beat off you and killed the village Paladin (can't remember his name) and the assassin...you probably don't remember. Damn mages always left me in the lurch.

And to all I forget (goddammit...Tylinn! I just remembered you! Great character...nice to see a competant lightwalker for a change!), my apologies. It's late, and this has run to long.

*Enbuergo grins has he slips out of the guild, the lockbox safely tucked inside his cloak, heading for warmer climes involving yachts, peeled grapes, and women (for peeling of course)...*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Enbuergo the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Kingpin [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 08-Apr-02 05:45 PM
Reply NNNNnnnnnoooooooooo!!!, Claustren (Guest), 10-Apr-02 05:18 AM, #20
Reply Remember Amakiir?, Curious_Gnome (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:24 PM, #8
Reply RE: Remember Amakiir?, Enbuergo, 09-Apr-02 05:51 AM, #9
Reply My my..., Llohuir, 08-Apr-02 09:00 PM, #5
Reply RE: My my..., Enbuergo, 09-Apr-02 06:16 AM, #10
Reply Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Enbuergo, 08-Apr-02 07:37 PM #2
Reply Well what can i say, you were great!, Ajoul, 08-Apr-02 08:58 PM, #4
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., kolbein (Guest), 08-Apr-02 09:57 PM, #6
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Fristapholin (Guest), 09-Apr-02 10:28 AM, #12
Reply I hate to burt your bubble, but..., Enbuergo, 09-Apr-02 11:27 AM, #13
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Nydeikon (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:11 PM, #14
Reply You bum!, Ulfin (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:31 PM, #15
Reply Yes, I am a bum..., Enbuergo, 11-Apr-02 08:50 PM, #24
     Reply RE: Yes, I am a bum..., Ulfin (Guest), 12-Apr-02 08:49 AM, #26
Reply Farewell!!! I hate that word., Phounye (Guest), 09-Apr-02 02:22 PM, #16
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Groktomulope (Guest), 09-Apr-02 05:54 PM, #17
Reply I wish those good times hadnt ended...txt, Claustren (Guest), 10-Apr-02 05:22 AM, #21
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Rio (Guest), 11-Apr-02 03:27 AM, #23
Reply RE: Confessions of an Uncatchable Cheater..., Dullameh, 11-Apr-02 08:55 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) Enbuergo the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Kin..., Isildur, 08-Apr-02 06:48 PM, #1
     Reply Well I'll be damned..., Enbuergo, 08-Apr-02 07:48 PM, #3
          Reply Enbuergo rememeber ficher, that was me, Kolbien. (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:00 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Well I'll be damned..., Isildur, 09-Apr-02 08:19 AM, #11
               Reply Hrmmm....no!, Ajoul, 09-Apr-02 07:17 PM, #18
                    Reply RE: Hrmmm....no!, Isildur, 09-Apr-02 08:35 PM, #19
                         Reply RE: Hrmmm....no!, Enbuergo, 10-Apr-02 06:10 AM, #22
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5645 Previous topic | Next topic