Subject: "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5412
Show all folders

LorakFri 29-Mar-02 12:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"

*grumble* Figures...liked Dak a lot. Still kinda curious why you didn't really show up durin the war. But I had my reasons but thankfully they got fixed before much happened. Sorry I had to uninduct you which I'm pretty sure you knew that by how you were talkin. Couldn't just have you do something to make up for it. Had to set an example and couldn't be to soft. I'm pretty easy goin n e how. Heh. I probably ain't got much respect for that. But ah well. Hope you make another Seeker soon. Was fun. Good luck with the next char

Lorak

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 28-Mar-02 10:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Dak (Guest), 29-Mar-02 09:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Lorak, 29-Mar-02 12:48 PM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Dak (Guest), 29-Mar-02 04:56 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Jraln (Guest), 02-Apr-02 03:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Nydeikon (Guest), 29-Mar-02 01:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Divox, 28-Mar-02 11:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5412 Previous topic | Next topic