Subject: "(DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5412
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Mar-02 10:16 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16910 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5412, "(DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Mar 28 22:15:24 2002

4 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Dakherizin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:178
PK Ratio:24% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Dak (Guest), 29-Mar-02 09:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Lorak, 29-Mar-02 12:48 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Dak (Guest), 29-Mar-02 04:56 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Jraln (Guest), 02-Apr-02 03:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Nydeikon (Guest), 29-Mar-02 01:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings, Divox, 28-Mar-02 11:33 PM, #1

Dak (Guest)Fri 29-Mar-02 09:17 AM

#5413, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

To Whil and Divox-
Thank you for your words or encouragement. I cannot express how much I enjoyed nexus for the majority of my life. Once I got to hero, though, I became frustrated with the fighting aspects. I belive for my style an offense/air might have been more apropriate, but who knows. This was the first hero shifter I've had since before the guild spilit, back when you had 3 forms in total. I must say they are quick, and nice to get a general feeling for.
Nexus is a great cabal, and I do not doubt I will return. I just sor of lost interest in Dak, which I find somewhat regrettable.
Oh well.
Whil-The first one I ever spoke of about the rift. When I spoke to you, I remember how much prodding and poking it took for me to understand the pillers. And divox, your constant encouragement and support were so welcome.
Theerkla-What can I say? You truely kept me going. Great, great job at the mother figure. Return to cf soon.
Lorak-Also, I learned much from you. Your understanding was great.
Kaz, Janroth, Jraln. Thank you for all the fun
This was my first high level mage in a long time. It was more fun then I expected.
See you soon.
Dakherizin/Davrin/Bardock

LorakFri 29-Mar-02 12:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #3

*grumble* Figures...liked Dak a lot. Still kinda curious why you didn't really show up durin the war. But I had my reasons but thankfully they got fixed before much happened. Sorry I had to uninduct you which I'm pretty sure you knew that by how you were talkin. Couldn't just have you do something to make up for it. Had to set an example and couldn't be to soft. I'm pretty easy goin n e how. Heh. I probably ain't got much respect for that. But ah well. Hope you make another Seeker soon. Was fun. Good luck with the next char

Lorak

Dak (Guest)Fri 29-Mar-02 04:56 PM

#5416, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #4

On the contrary, Lorak. You earned more respect by doing that then not. Dak and you were friends and family, any way you looked at it. That you were willing to do (what Dak knew was necessary) for the rift and for your values elevated you to yet another level of my respect.
Much thanks,
Treebeard

Jraln (Guest)Tue 02-Apr-02 03:26 PM

#5414, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #3

You did very well with this character, you were memorable
to say the least. I can understand the frustration many
people have at hero levels. It is fairly easy to hero, but
to play(fight) well at those levels is quite difficult. This
is especially true of a class you have not ever played or it
has been awhile. Good luck with your next.

Jraln.

Nydeikon (Guest)Fri 29-Mar-02 01:14 AM

#5417, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

*grumble* That really, really does suck. I too was hoping that you would reapply, I know I really would have favored you getting back in, and I know you could have certanly done it. Anyhow, thanks for all the fun times and best of luck on your next.

That Whil guy.

DivoxThu 28-Mar-02 11:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
#5418, "RE: (DEL) Dakherizin the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well, was hoping you would reapply back to Nexus but I guess you said screw it.

Bye bye and I did like you which was why I hoped you would reapply.

Divox

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5412 Previous topic | Next topic