Subject: "RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5366
Show all folders

Klarvhn (Guest)Wed 27-Mar-02 08:41 AM

#5371, "RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper"

Yeah I found it very funny that I got destroyed by a bard who wasn't even using songs. I decided to drink away my remaining time in thera instead of fighting and dying. I had more fun just chatting and being rowdy at the Inn than any time out fighting or ranking. I thought about hanging on just to see how the village progesses since I think there's a solid core there now. I think in the end I just got tired of all the agression associated with being a fire giant warrior. People see you and immediately think you're going to attack. Either that or they see you as an easy target if they are a paladin or invoker. Either way I laughed the whole time I got my butt kicked by you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 26-Mar-02 03:03 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Racli, 27-Mar-02 01:31 AM, #3
Reply DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Klarvhn (Guest), 26-Mar-02 10:40 PM, #2
Reply RE: DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Kaelth (Guest), 27-Mar-02 01:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, laxman (Guest), 26-Mar-02 03:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Klarvhn (Guest), 27-Mar-02 08:41 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5366 Previous topic | Next topic